Part 23*

The sun was shining and was really hot. Betty decided we should go the the beach, it's been one month since the end off school and yet none of us had put a foot on the hot sand, so she decided that was time to go and have a day of on the hot, sweaty, sandy beach. Me being more of a pool girl, like V, wasn't as excited as the others three, but I was still enjoying every second with them. What annoys me the most in the beach is the way send always finds some way to enter our bikini, sticking in the most uncomfortable places. I love the sea tho, was the only good thing about the beach in my view, today the water was flat and really appealing, not to cold but no hot either, was perfect. I dive in deep in the blue water surrounding me and stayed immersed for a couple of seconds feeling the cold temperature refreshing my skin. Two arms, coming from nowhere to be seen, pulled me into a hug and I felt his lips on mine smiling. I hugged his neck and let myself be taken to the surface with the read head.

" Hey baby girl."

"Hi baby"

I smiled and kissed him again, tasting the salt of the water on his now cold lips. He pulled away and hugged me more placing his chin on top of my head. The strong smell of my sunscreen mixed with his cologne entering my nose, was a strange but really pleasant smell. I closed my eyes and stayed still just enjoying the feeling of his presence, he would be gone in a week and I want to spent as much time as I can with my ginger boy. A strong splash filled my ears and suddenly we we're all wet again, I rubbed my face getting rid of all the salty water placed on my eyelashes and looked for the responsible, finding a extremely shocked Veronica looking at us with a laughing Jughead by her side. That sucker. I grabbed the stupid yellow volley ball that was in front of me and threw it right to his face grinning and crossing my arms.

"You do that again and that ball will find her way to you lower parts yeah?"

Betty was holding her boyfriend trying to controlling her laugh and cleaning his face that was splashed by now, with Ronnie laughing in his face and saying something I couldn't hear. I turned to Archie again and saw him smirking while pulling me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed his nose smiling, I'm going to miss him so much. He's going with his dad to Australia for one month to spend some "family time", Ronnie would go back to NY with her mom visit her family, Betty and Jug were planning a road trip to spend some time together and find some things to write about, while I'm here alone with my mom working only having some time off in the end of the summer. I'm staying here all alone while my friend go away having fun meeting new people and my boyfriend's going to a place where is always hot and the girls are fucking gorges. Betty and Jug told me to joined them but I said no, I prefer stay here and not being the third wheel, I love them but I don't like the idea of being the third wheel for a whole month, and also they can use that time alone,spend some time together, they deserve it.

" You okay princess?"

I locked eyes with him and tried my best do stop the tears that were forming and begging me to fall. He's hazel eyes bigger and brighter, his eyebrows lightly arched trying to protect his eyes form the light, his reed hair now slowly drying with some brownish parts where is still wet and some really orange ones where now dried and with the sun shining right at it, his perfect pink lips in a caring smile, and his cheeks slightly flushed, he's a handsome boy, different from the others, making him beautiful, every girl in this town has a little crush for him and I can see why, he's as beautiful inside as he is outside. His face match his personality, and I love him for that, for being the great person he is when he could be a total idiot like he's team mates, only caring for their "beauty" and treating everyone as inferiors. I gave him a soft kiss and smiled nodding my head, I'll be fine.