Part 18*

Home sweet home. God knows how I missed this place, just a weekend but I really missed this. My bed my tv with all my shows on it, my mom...where is she? I went to her room and noticed everything was just the same but something was wrong, she has to be home her clothes are all on her bed....weird. I made my way to our bathroom and again nothing, everything on his place except her things...again. What the...? Is she going on a trip or something? I landed my bag on the floor and keep searching.

"Emma?"

"Mom....god you're okay"

I hugged her and released a breath I didn't know I was holding. She hugged me and played with my hair laughing. She's okay....she's fine I can calm down now. I let her go and smiled looking at her eyes, I really missed my mom...she's everything I have, if something had happed while I wasn't here I would never forgive myself...if he got to her....but she's okay and is smiling like I love her to do.

"How was the camping? You're looking like someone that really needs a bath."

I laugh and nodded, I really needed a bath, my hair was all dry and dirty with little leaves on it, my skin had mud glued with cute little petals from all the colors and some petite flowers too. Before we decided was time to get home Archie thought would be fun to play a game he called "mud fight" with me, yeah...sound fun right? The game consisted on him taking me to the ground and tickling me till I start cry and beg for surrender getting a "Say you love me" or "Say I'm the hottest guy you know" as response. Yup....best boyfriend ever I know lucky me for having such a caring boy with me. After what seemed hours of him torturing me he finally gave in kissing me and helping me get up. I touched my hair and took a little leave from it, god I smelled like soil....i really need a one hour bath to take this all off.

"Let me guess....Archie Andrews?"

"Yup...he loves to annoy me you know him...what's that all in your room? Are you going out?"

"Oh yeah I'm going on a work trip for a week, I leave tomorrow. You can bring your friends here, I don't want you alone all week."

I smiled and hugged her again this time harder. One week without her is a long time....I'm used to have her around every day, when I go out it's only for one or two day never more than that. She hugged back and placed a soft kiss on my nose, at list she's going out of here for some time, take a break from everything, meet new places and people, have a little time just for her. I could ask Archie to stay with me for a day or two...sleeping here alone scares me a little bit after everything that happened and she knows it, that's why she told me to ask them to stay with me.

"I'll be fine mom, I have school and Archie will probably come around....and I can ask V and B to come one day you know... have a girl's night."

"Okay...but be careful when Archie comes...no sex without protection you get it? oh and I want everything like I left!"

"What? we're not....mom!"

I could feel my cheeks burning. How did she....? Why would she tell me this? It's not the first time he sleeps with me and she never told me that, not even once. She begun laughing and put her hands on my face making me look at her, I couldn't be more uncomfortable right now. I looked away and took a deep breath, my heart was betting so fast I swear she could hear it. She made me look at her and this time she was smiling and doing little strokes on my face, relaxing me a bit.

"I saw you outside. Since you guys were little I knew this would happen so I'm happy for you Emma...he's a great boy and I know he really cares about you. I just want you to make shore you are careful okay? You are way too young to be a mom sweetie. I love you guys finally admitted your feeling but I know that a kiss sometimes turns into something more, and I want you to be careful just that."

"Oh my god..."

I laugh and made my way to the bathroom closing the door, and preparing my long bath. Is she for real? I'm happy she approves us, I knew she would, she always said we would end up together, but that was too much. I remember when I was mad at him she was the first one to tell me to stay calm and wait because he would come around...he really did. She was always there to make me feel better, to dry my tears and put a smile on my face, my mom always said this was just a fight and the moment we solved things out we would happen. She knows me way to well, we can talk about everything without that awkward tension  around us, and that's why I love her so much.