Sunrise (Ronald Knoxx)

Surprise bitches. I haven't done a one shot for this blonde reaper who's adorable, so why not? It's 5 am in Britain at the moment (11/4/2017) and I haven't slept all night. Ha... Shit.

Please read the notice at the bottom!!

****

With a small sigh, you allowed your eyes to drift to the huge ball of fire that was slowly rising above the horizon, bringing light to your world and leaving another in it's shadow.

3 months, 4 days, you mentally counted the days since you had broken up with your boyfriend, Ronald Knoxx. He was a reaper, so you supposed it was only natural that this would happen, but this early? In this way? Really?

"What... Ronald, what are you doing?" You couldn't hide the worry in your voice as you saw Ronald packing a bag with his items he had left in your flat over numerous visits.

"Leaving." Was all he said. Tears suddenly stung your eyes.

"Leaving? What do you mean?" He snarled, zipping up his bag and glaring at you -- something he had never done with such a serious and genuine vehemence.

"Because you're a pathetic excuse for a human, (y/n), that's why. It just shows how right I am that I actually had to explain that to you." With that, he shook his head and barged past you, slamming the front door on his way out. You stood still, frozen, for a minute before suddenly dropping to your bedroom floor and sobbing onto a bed that suddenly seemed too big for one person alone.

Yup, it was a pretty nasty breakup, it had to be said, and now you just didn't know what to do. You had genuinely loved him with all your heart, but clearly it hadn't been reciprocated.

But where did that leave you? Well, it left you with the broken shards of your heart surrounding you and no motivation to pick them up and start again. What was the point if your heart was only going to be broken again?

There was a knock at your door, but you ignored it, your eyes still on the sunrise. Another knock. And another.

After a while, it grated on your nerves enough that you got up and stalked over to the offending slab of wood, wrenching it open and freezing.

A tearful Ronald Knoxx tried to smile at you, but failed.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I tried to do it for your own good, being with a reaper as a human isn't healthy, and I wanted you to live your life... But damn it all I miss you, please, take me back?" Maybe you should have thought about it. Maybe you should have said no. But your heart was broken, the shattered pieces lying around your flat, and he was the only one who could put them back together.

So you launched yourself at him in a hug, tears openly running down your face.

"Of course, Ronald."

***

No prizes for guessing what inspired this.

Anyway, I'm here to ask for help. I'm really low on ideas and motivation, and really only posted this because I had nothing better to do at 5 in the morning. That and i read the messages some of you guys left me. They honestly brought me to tears, thank you so, so much guys.

I love writing this book, love reading your comments and your thoughts, hell, I've had random singalongs started in the comments before, and it made me laugh until i cried.

But that's besides the point, the point is that I want to ask your help with ideas. I don't care what they are, though i do try to avoid lemons, mostly because i know I'm crap at writing them and highly uncomfortable with it, but any idea is a good idea at this moment.

So leave your ideas in the comments and I'll try to find some motivation.

Until then,
Farewell my Lord/lady/friends.

P.s there's probably a lot of mistakes in this, but typing on your phone's shitty keyboard at 5 am with sleep deprivation isn't the best plan I've ever had, so i will get around to editing this, rest assured. Also, anyone get the reference of my new username? (Though i probably spelt it wrong lol),