"You have some blood on your neck sir" Angelo nodded toward the smear of blood down the side of my neck from when he touched me "It's fine, it fuels the rage fire" I grunt gently running a hand through Charlie's hair "You love him don't you William?" Angelo spoke up giving me a look of pity "I do, If he dies I don't know what my wolf would do" I looked down at his ashen white face that was gone of the peach coloured skin that I had always seemed to stare at whenever I got the chance.

"What about Charlie's brother?" Angelo asked again shifting his gaze to the passing buildings "I will need you talk to Cedric and Samandriel after we get there" Claude stopped the car at the veil that hid the Supernatural Hospital from the human world, no human could pass through without having permission or a supernatural partner with them. The pack's emissary Hayley materialised at the entrance of the hospital looking blankly at us.

"Why are we bringing a human here?" She asked sweetly reaching to touch Charlie's shoulder, I involuntarily growled at her tightening my grip protectively around Charlie's body "I understand Beta sir but we have to hurry before he loses too much blood" She lead us into the hospital and through the hallways toward one of the room s "Down here, but then I will have to ask you guys to step outside though" She pointed to the bed.

I carefully placed him down into the bed "Please don't leave me. I hate hospitals" He rasped grabbing my wrist "I have to. I'm not allowed to be here. Just let Hayley do her job" I squeezed his hand and gently kissed it as his grasp loosened off "He isn't breathing Alpha and Beta sir, I have to ask you guys to step out" She gave me a sympathetic look before ushering us out of the room.

I had to kick my wolf down who was threatening to tear Hayley apart, I still had my scarf clutched in my hand from when Angelo untied it "Will? Are you okay?" Claude placed a hand down onto my shoulder "I should be." I mumbled dropping down into the nearest chair running my hand tiredly through my hair, his blood was still stained on my hands and on my neck remaining a constant reminder of how much of an inconsiderate asshole I was for letting him walk into the forest at night with wolves crawling around.

--Cedric's Point Of View--

I had heard Charlie and William's little disagreement in the forest and I knew it hadn't ended well, Samandriel and Silas were burning holes into the Princess with their eyes "What you did to William was uncalled for. Find your own mate." I spat crossing my arms tightly against my chest "Will was my fiancee first." She ground out smiling innocently at me.

"By force. He has never been straight, Charlie is his only love." I retorted kicking my feet up onto the table "And you're going for his little brother, how quaint" She sneered reaching out to play with a strand of his hair "That's not very nice." Samandriel leaned back away from her "Hit the road bitch." Arianna snapped from the kitchen doorway.

"That's rude. I'm royalty" The princess turned her nose up throwing that bleach blonde hair over her shoulder "Yeah? And I'm a hooker. Nobody cares" She smirked snarkily at her "Oh I could tell. With all the skimpy clothes you wear" Princess Ingrid giggled at her own insult, I turned to Arianna who was starting to get ticked off "Your name is Ingrid? I thought it was inbred!" She grinned menancingly at her, Samandriel stuck his face in his hands yawning tiredly.

"At least my brother, leaders and friend aren't fags" Ingrid scoffed loudly just as Arianna snapped storming toward Ingrid and slapped her fair across the face "Arianna! I do not condone the assault of royalty!" My father bellowed making Samandriel almost jump out of his skin "But!-" Both Arianna and I began only for my father to hold his hand up to silence us.

"Arianna. You will go help Lillian in the basement to organise it. Now." My father pointed toward the basement door, Arianna looked like she was about to burst into tears "That's horrible. We have to go help" Samandriel whimpered getting from beside me to hobble over to Arianna to link his arm into hers motioning for me to come over.