The Worst Day Possible: Part 3

Makenzie and Wyatt walked back into the station, the sword in Mackenzie's hand.
Captain Ferguson was talking to the group of officers who had gotten the helicopter, when Makenzie and Wyatt walked in. They caught her attention, and she immediately strode over to them.
"I assume you have the sword, judging by that." Captain Ferguson gestured to the sword in Makenzie's hand.
"Yes Ma'am, we do." Makenzie held it up a little.
"I don't think I want to know how?"
Makenzie and Wyatt chuckled a bit, despite the situation.
    Makenzie noticed Christian burst up the stairs, holding two folders packed, almost overflowing, with papers. And a laptop seemed to be under the folders. Bella was trailing right behind him, carrying the Plasma Gun. He set the laptop and folders down on a vacant desk, Bella followed suit, setting down the Plasma Gun carefully.
    Makenzie, Wyatt, Captain Ferguson, and some other officers went over to Christian. He noticed the sword in Makenzie's hand and stared at it, eyes wide. But he closed his eyes and quickly composed himself, resisting the urge to ask questions and touch it.
    "This is everything you have on Mystique?" Captain Ferguson asked.
    "Uhh, yes." He confirmed.
    "I expected there to be more." Wyatt whispered to Makenzie. She nodded, somewhat in agreement. Bella was now standing beside Wyatt and smiled, having heard what he said.
    "Um, so, this folder is about all the sightings and stuff-" Christian pointed at the first folder "And this one has all the stuff I, we know about her. And my, uh, notes." he pointed to the second folder, and fiddled with his hair.
    "Great. Now we just have to find out where he's keeping Miss Freeman."
"I, uh, actually might be able to help with that." Captain Ferguson looked at him eyebrow raised.
"Oh?" She said skeptically.
"Yeah, um, so when the guy who kidnapped Aubrey broadcasted his video, I ran downstairs and tracked his signal." He opened his laptop, that had a blue cover on it, and started typing something. He turned his laptop to face the Captain and the others. "See."
"Hm." Captain Ferguson was slightly impressed.
"I didn't know you could do stuff like this." Makenzie said.
"Yeah. I know a little, my sister showed me, she's really good at the techy stuff." He turned his laptop back to him.
"Well then, I guess we better get going then." Captain Ferguson suggested.
"But it just, seems too easy." Christian mumbled.

Aubrey could see Noah was doing something at the table with all the science equipment, but she couldn't tell what. He then stopped, froze actually. She crinkled her eyebrows together slightly. He chuckled.
"I sense your friends are coming. They better have the things I asked for," he turned around "or it won't be pretty for you, Aubrey Bridgette." He smiled at her. She scowled at him in response.

    Makenzie slammed the car door shut. She walked a few feet to stand by Wyatt, she was gripping the sword tightly in her hand, making her knuckles go white. Aubrey's kidnapper was standing out front of the building, Makenzie assumed Aubrey was in it. It looked abandoned.
    "I see you've brought the things I asked for." He sneered, it was a little muffled since he still had that cover over his mouth and nose.
"Yes. Now, where-" Captain Ferguson started, but she was cut off.
"Ah ah aah. You give me the items first. Then I'll give you the girl."
"Fine." Captain Ferguson agreed, but she squinted her eyes just slightly.

Aubrey focused as she burned the ropes binding her. She felt the ropes fall and she rubbed her wrists. They were red like she expected them to be, they were also a little itchy.
    She burned the ropes binding her ankles too. When she was free, she rushed to get out of the place, but she was stopped in her tracks.
Out of the corner of her eye, she saw dark red. It caught her attention. She looked to see what it was, and to her surprise and relief,  it was a vile of blood. Her blood. She needed to do something about that.
She scurried over to the metal table, it and all the other science equipment were on. She picked it up and stared at it for a couple seconds, before figuring out what to do.
She stepped back, and dropped the vile. It shattered into a million pieces, the red liquid splattering on the floor. She moved her foot and the ground turned soft. The blood infiltrated the soft ground. Once the blood was mixed in with the mud, she hardened it back to cement. There was almost no trace that her blood was there.
Once that was done, she looked up at the table with all the science equipment on it. She had to do something about that too. She squinted her eyes slightly, thinking. She thought of an idea, although she wasn't sure about it. But, she shrugged and did it anyway.
    She lifted the table, using her levitation power, and threw it backwards. She did the same for the other table too. Once everything was I giant mess of liquids and shattered things, she put her hands on her knees, a little exhausted.
    But, she froze, when she heard footsteps approaching.