Toxic Paint: Part 3

Aubrey arrived. She was perched on the roof of a building over looking the scene. She assessed what was going on.
There were various shops and a café around the area. Toxic Paint was standing in front of a bridge that went over a wide creak. He was also blocking traffic. Well isn't that an inconvenience. She thought. She looked to a burnt up shop. She supposed that's where the explosion came from.
Probably the red or orange paint.
    He was wearing all black. A leather jacket, a black bandana tied as a face mask, a black t-shirt, black pants, and black sneakers. Just like the eye-witnesses earlier had described him. He also seemed to have some kind of utility belt thing, but she couldn't tell what was on it.
He was throwing, or directing 'paint' towards innocent bystanders. Either hurting them or causing them to feel the effects of the other colors of 'paint'. He shot a young man with blue paint, and his foot became incased in ice. Aubrey's eyes widened.
    The police had already arrived and were ready to take action. As were the rest of the emergency responders. The police had positioned themselves at the other end of the intersection.
She spotted Makenzie and Wyatt immediately. Both of them were holding their guns down. Captain Ferguson and Christian were also there. Captain Ferguson was gun ready with the rest of the officers. And Christian sat inside a cop car, waiting and watching.
    A scream pierced her ears, and she snapped her head over to the bridge. A woman was running from her car. She got halfway across the intersection before she tripped and fell. Toxic Paint turned towards her. Aubrey knew that she had better do something. So, she teleported.
    She teleported so that she was standing next to the woman. She conjured a force field, just as Toxic Paint was about to hit the woman with black and purple 'paint'.
    She turned her head slightly and asked the woman "Are you ok?"
    "Yes, I think so." She responded, shakily.
    "Ok good. Now run to a safe place."
    The woman nodded, and scrambled to her feet. She ran to where some police officers were keeping other civilians safe.
Aubrey turned her attention back to Toxic Paint. She let down her force field. He stood there staring at her, scowling. She narrowed her eyes.
"So what's your deal?" She yelled at him.
    He didn't answer. His scowl only deepened.   
    "Hmmm. I'm not hearing an answer!"
"Nothing you need to know." his voice was gruff, and hoarse. Like he hadn't spoken in a couple days.
    Right after he said that though, he shot black 'paint'at her. Aubrey dodged it, but she immediately remembered there were people behind her. She quickly reached out a hand and made a force field to stop the 'paint'. She sighed in relief.
She abruptly snapped her head back to Toxic Paint, and glared at him. She stomped her foot on the ground and the road jutted up, and knocked him off of his feet. She sprinted at him and froze his arms to the ground. She stood a few feet away from him.
He flung red 'paint' onto the ice and broke his arms free. He shot consecutive globs of orange 'paint' at her. She dodged all of them. By either, ducking, jumping, performing a gymnastics move, or simply moving out of the way.
She eventually got a clear shot, and fired some air blasts at him. This distracted him, and she took the distraction to her advantage. She turned invisible.
Toxic Paint looked around frantically for her. She took the time to look at his utility belt. It had different colored, cylindrical vials in the straps. There was a different colored liquid inside each. A lightbulb went off in her head. It was the 'paint'! Aubrey furrowed her eyebrows. If he really did use actual paint, he must've changed the chemical composition of it, to make it do stuff.
Aubrey could see Toxic Paint was getting frustrated, so he flung around some purple paint all around him.
Aubrey quickly made a force field bubble so she wouldn't get hit.
But, she'd revealed herself now. And she noticed that the purple paint seemed to stick to everything. He fired blue paint at her this time. She arched her back and stood on her tip toes, to avoid it. He fired a long blast of orange paint at her. She backed up and dodged it once again.
But, Aubrey noticed something. Some of the orange paint got into a puddle, and she could see the paint dissolve in the water. An idea formed in her head.
She dashed around him, while he fired various colors of paint at her to try and stop her. He grunted, annoyed. She got close to him and punched him in the face. He cried out in pain. She then turned invisible. And Toxic Paint grabbed at air.
She strode to the center of the entrance to the bridge.
"Hey! Over here!" she yelled, turning visible. He turned around abruptly. He gathered some paint in a ball. She manipulated some water from the creak. And as Toxic Paint threw his orange paint ball at her, Aubrey threw a wave of water at him. The water diluted all the paint in his utility belt.
Time seemed to go in slow motion. Aubrey saw the paint ball, and tried to dodge it, but it grazed her torso. She cried out in pain, and fell to the ground. She began panting.
In an angry burst, she lifted her self off the ground a little. She pounded her fist on the ground and made an upward motion with her hand. Toxic Paint's hands were now encased in rock.
Aubrey collapsed and wheezed. She glanced at her wound. It was a burn on the left side of her stomach. It was a second degree burn, so it wasn't as bad as It could've been. But it was red and blistery. The paint had also burned a hole through her suit where her burn was. Oh great. I really need thicker material.
She looked up and saw a couple police officers surrounding Toxic Paint.