Prologue

Meet Kim Dahyun, 18 years old a member of a KPop Girl group TWICE. She's one of the youngest in their group that's why everyone care for her the most. She's the girl who's innocent, softhearted and energetic in their group. The girl behind where the sides of love started.

Meet Minatozaki Sana, 20 years old she is also a member of a KPop Girl Group Twice. Life of their group because she's a cheerful, clingy and chick magnet. A beautiful lady but handsome guy at the same time a perfect definition of Bae. Dahyun's bestfriend, bestfriend really? Hmm. Kiss expert of the group. Cares for Dahyun the most.

Meet Hirai Momo, 20 years old another member if the KPop Girlgroup Twice. She's the dancing machine of their group. Kiss stealer, she really love kissing her members especially Dahyun. She's Dahyun's ideal type and ultimate girl crush.

Three ladies contains the sides of love.

Three ladies that will prove how love is not a biased after all.

Dahyun is the girl between them, would Dahyun let herself fighting for the WRONG LOVE?

Young love in the situation of wrong love is really complicated.

Let see how the three girls will passed all the challenges that destiny will give them.

Let see how Dahyun choose between them.

Let see how Sana realized what's inside her heart.

And let see how Momo playful attitude make everything complicated.

I proudly present my first story of my Twice otp... Sides of Love ft. SaiDahMo

#TeamSana or #TeamMomo?