My eyes flutter open only to find his shut tightly. He kisses me with so much passion, I gasp into his mouth. We're both forced to pull away to catch our breath, but Harry leans his forehead against mine and with his lips merely millimetres away from mine own. 

Each time he exhales, I feel the warm air exiting his mouth; fan across my face.

"Since when do friends kiss like that?" He breathes out. Locking eyes with me.

My head falls against his chest. One of his hands shifts to my back as I respond saying, "I don't know Mr Styles, I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you."

"I'm not complaining, it was just a question. Cuz, I'm getting mixed signals ya'know?" 

I sigh against his chest, feeling it rise and fall each time he breathes. "I'm sorry," Is all I say before climbing off his lap. "You're right, I'm just confused with myself."

And with you.

I want to add but don't.

-

When I finally decided to go back home. Yes, there's a high possibility I'm going to my death. So I hope whoever was digging that hole for me; is ready.

My feet carry me to my front door, the white door of death staring me in the face. My death has written all over it.

As I reach for the handle of doom, it twists before I can even bloody touch it and the door flies open. Almost fucking knocking me backwards. I managed to keep myself from falling down the five steps leading to the front door.

Diverting my gaze from the ground, I blew out a large amount of air and felt a lump suddenly form in my throat.

"You have some nerve coming back here," My dad growls his blue eyes narrowing at me. "I'm so disappointed in you Joe." 

"Dad I can-"

"Don't give me excuses girl!" With his much larger hands than me, he grips my wrists and tugs me inside; slamming the door behind us. 

My wrists sting under his harsh touch, "Dad you're hurting me!" I warn.

Instantly dad releases my wrists and watches as I rub the reddening skin around them. "I'm sorry," He quickly apologizes. I look up at his face to find his features now softening.

Fucking bastard. 

"You're just protecting me, I get it dad but did you really have to beat Mr Styles like that?" Just as I thought he was calm, rage now takes over his face. 

Does anyone own a gun? I might need it, just to shoot his leg or his arm. Or use an axe and cut off his dic-

Apparently, dad was talking to me but I zoned out. "Joe? Were you even listening to me?"

No, not really. Sorry, dad, I was planning your murder. "Yes."

"What did I say?"

Fuck.

"Um? You're disappointed in me?"

The sound of his hand connecting with my right cheek echo's throughout the house. The impact so great it forced my head to the side. Instantly, I felt the stinging sensation spread throughout my entire right side of my face. 

"Joe-"

My hand flung up and held my burning skin. "You know what? Fuck yourself!" I spat, turning on my heels and harshly opened the door I had been dragged through only minutes ago.

I felt my eyes begin to tear up as I bolted down the steps.

"Joe!" My poor excuse for a father kept calling my name but I ran from our front yard and onto the sidewalk. "Joe! Come back here now!"