Ch. 24: The Promise

Ch.24: The Promise

Alex and I walked together, still on edge from the attack. "What if I get hurt? What if I mess this up? What if......what if I die??!?" I began stuttering, and my eyes grew wide. He gently placed his finger on my lips. "Sssh! Angela, I will protect you. You are strong and won't die, and I will do everything to spend eternity with you." he said with a smile. I smiled. I lowered my head to hide the fact I was blushing. I soon felt his hand till my chin up to him. "Look at me...your eyes are too pretty to be hidden from sight"

He pressed his lips to mine, kissing me briefly but passionately. "Go out with me" he muttered against my lips. "Okay..when.." I whispered. "Tonight" he grinned. "Well, then I'd better get dressed." I laughed. I pecked his cheek then went to my room and got dressed in a cute,black, sparkly tank top with a jean jacket. I also wore grey skinnies and black boots. I then hurried downstairs. "I'm ready!" I said out of breath. "Gorgeous. Alex smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "movies" he smiled. We arrived, got out of e car, and headed to the building. Alex and I went to buy the tickets. "Two for the romantic comedy" Alex told the cashier". I laughed to myself at this. We took out seats and Alex put his arm around me. I laughed because he used the "Yawn-strecth" move. We watches the movie and towards the end,I cried. Alex was very amused by this, he took one look at me and cracked up. "Stop laughing!" I began laughing with him.

W enjoyed the rest of the movie, then drove home "that was fun" he looked over at me a d smiled. "yeah.." he stopped the car and leaned over and kissed me. I giggled, kissing him back, he soon broke it though. "we should move before people think we are 'parking', he chuckled. "People still do that?" he looked at me laughing. "yeah.." he laughed. We arrived at my house at 10:30 ,I had a good time" I smiled. me too" he grinned then pulled a rose from behind his back and handed it to me, giving me a peck on the cheek. "Goodnight my love" I smiled.

He then got a smirk On his face. "Goodnight parting is such sweet sorrow." I giggled. "That we should part until the morrow."I finished. He chuckled .then kissed my knuckles, then my cheek, and then my lips. "goodnight Alex." " goodnight Angela and remember my promise."