Ch.4: Discovery

Ch. 4: Discovery

"Say what?!??!?" I manage to shout. He cringed " It's true" He said. I sat there speechless, but oddly I believed him. He began to open his mouth to speak, but then the bell rang. We both got up and went to class.

5 hours later, school was over. I grabbed my stuff and went to my car. I hopped in, started my engine, and began driving home. After I pulled into my driveway, I parked my car and went inside.

I went upstairs to my room, and sprawled out on my bed. After 2 hours of homework,

I turned my tv on and watched AFV, this show has been on for like 100 seasons literally. Still really funny though.

My parents have been on vacation for about 3 months, so I'm alone except for Delaira. But her music is pumped, which means don't enter unless I have a death wish, that along with her sign which says: "Is there a life after death? Enter here and find out". ... And frankly I don't want to find out...

I say around lazy for about 39 minutes before I began to get hungry. "DELAIRA!!!!" I screamed over the music." IM GOING TO GET PIZZA!!!" I headed out at this point and started my car. I drove over to the Pizza place.

This time I got tackled hugged by August, my other BFFL, also beautiful with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Oh crap, I just realize I didn't noticed she hadn't been at school today.

We went into together and ate way too much pizza, surprisingly enough we are size 12's. " I hear you have a boyfriend, Angie" She said perkily. " Say what?!?" I shouted about choking on my pizza. "Who told you that?!?" "Elana.." She said slowly, I rolled my eyes. "She was joking, August Emilia Price" "Oh" She frowned.

At that moment, Phoebe Monroe, my other sister, Well, she is Delaira's BFFL, but is at my house so much she is like my other sister. "What's up " She said. "Nothing" August and I replied in unison. I decided it was time to go and said my goodbyes.

I grabbed my pizza box and put it in the car and started my car. As I was adjusting my rear view mirror, I noticed a dark figure in a dark car staring at me. I began to feel uncomfortable and sped off

As I speed off, he followed. I floored my gas. He started to gain up. I was almost to my house I couldn't let it know where I lived. At this moment I heard a train whistle, I may or may not have had enough time. I floored the engine barely escaping the train. However, I turned back to see the train smash the dark car.

As it began being smashed, I watched as the car and figure did the impossible, they both vaporize into thin air. After I caught my breath, I drove home and pulled into the driveway, I saw a freaked out Alexander by my door and I mean like intensely freaked out.

Before getting out to talk to him, everything came together, Alexander really was my Guardian angel, the reason the dark figure vaporized was because. I exhaled. The figure was a demon.

I cringed as I realized demons are real......not only that....but..... they're after me.....I had demons out to get me.......this is just....great............