Ch. 27: Deny It

Ch. 27: Deny It

I awoke, feeling dizzy and sore. I adjusted my eyes to find that I was in the same chair as before. I groaned in anger and frustration. My eyes scanned the room for a means of escape, there were none, i sighed. "Planning on leaving us so soon?" Luc mused. "Are the accomodations not to your liking?" "On the comment card, I'd rate the customer service at a -1" I Said with sarcasm. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that" he frowned. "But that can be solved if you do two tiny things, Angela" "like what?" i growled.

"Oh just surrender and deny your pathetic christianity" he mused. "never" I growled. "Why not, Angela? Things would go so much smoother." he smirked. "Like I said, I will never surrender to a scum demon like you." I hissed. "hmmm....big words for someone in your position,Angie" "Dont call me that" "but your friends call you that. Am i not your friend?" "Far from it, Actually!" I hissed. "Im hurt" he said with mock dissappointment. "Like I care" i growled against the power restraining me.

"Angela, I think we need to come to some agreement here.." He began. "Yeah, I kick your butt and you let me!" I hissed as he laughed. "Your spunk will get you in trouble, sweetheart" He grinned wickedly. At this time, I was able to break free of the hold again. I lunged at him, gripping a dagger. He turned quickly, using his power to push me back in the chair. He walked over and pryed the knife from my grip. I growled, glaring at him. "Tsk, Tsk. You know better" He smirked, twirling my dagger in his fingers. "Do I ?" I glared.

"You know it's not too late to switch sides.." "I'd sooner die" I spat. 'That can be arranged." He sighed. "Angela, with one word, like a bad dream, all this will go away." He growled. "Just say it" "No freaking chance" i hissed. "Too bad,, it appears that in order to convince you, ill have to get rid of that boyfriend of yours." "No!!" i yelled at him."Yes" he smirked. "No" i repeated, feeling my body beginning to shake. "Then say it" "never" "Why?" he mused. "Because no amount of power can justify evil against others" I firmly stated.

"Christianity was non-existent as far as you knew before HE showed up." "And that was for the better." "Ha, come on, you can deny it" "Yes, but I won't" I growled. "Please, for all those friends...Elana and AUgust isnt it? It would be a tragedy if they died because of this war...DOnt you care about them?" "Of course, i do" ''then surrender" "If i did so, it wouldnt be caring for them...They'd be slaves..." "But they would be alive" he smirked. " I will not back down, Luc. So Back off!!!!" "Oh but i cant" He smirked.....I remianed silent.

"Fine then we are going after your boyfriend." He sighed, beginning to walk off/ "You shall not touch him" i growled, suddenly able to free myself of the power, which he was obliviously to. i got up slowly, grabbing my dagger. I came up behind him and placed the blade at his throut. :You will not touch him" I repeated. he turned around slowlyy. "Choose your words carfully, or they may be your last." i sneered. "Well played, Angela." He chuckled. I held the sharp blade closer against his jugular. "two, two always with the rash decisions, young one." I gritted my teeth preparing to kill him, when I felt something hit me in the back of the head, warm liquid ran down my shoulders. Suddenly I fell to my knees luc smirking evilly was the last thing I saw before it all went.black.