Ch. 22: Surrender All

We had been preparing for the invasion for 3 days. "We can handle it. Go, relax." They told me. I was hesitant for a while, but agreed. "See you later" I called out.

Alex and I walked about 20 feet, when we heard multiple screams...we ran back quickly...there was blood...I breathed in, disgusted by the rusty smell of it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw eight demons fleeing.

We went to check who was hurt....August, Elana, Delaira, and Ryan were hurt. They had moderate wounds. We helped them clean up. After we fixed August up, she ran up to Tyler, hugged him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Dating?" I questioned. They nodded. "Of course" I smiled. I walked to Alex. "I'm going to freaking kill those demons." I growled. "Which way do you think they went?" Alex surveyed the damage. "west" "We will get them, Angela" he reassured me.

"They will pay for this" I growled. I walked towards the west, Alex following. We will find them.......we kept walking the we found the demons. I grabbed my bow. "Here's the plan""We are going to run in 3 seconds. I'll take four and you take four." "Okay" "1...2....3.!!!! We ran towards them, they noticed us and began running away. I ran quicker, Alex and I catching up to them. "2nd part of the plan" I yelled. "What is it??" he shouted back. "We going to find out who sent them."

We ran faster and faster. We were going to catch them.