Ch.7: Chosen

Ch. 7: Chosen

I yawned as I got out of bed. Today was Tuesday a.k.a no school because of Teacher's Inservice. yay! I took a shower and got into some sweats and a tank top. After I finished getting dressed, I heard a knock at my window. Alex....I opened the window and he climbed in,

"How did you get up here?!?" I asked. "Angel, remember?" He said with a smile....of course....

"What do you want" I asked him. "I'm here to tell you what you want to know." he said.

"Okay." I was ready to know "Well Angela..you are special" he started. "God kinda picked you to ..um...save..the universe.." he said.

"What!?!! I screamed. "Am I being punked?" I asked. "No" he said seriously. "Um why did He pick me??" I asked. "No idea..I may be an Angel..But I don't know God's will.." "So you mean the fate of the world rests in my hands?" "Pretty much...no pressure" he breathed.

"Alex....Saying no pressure ..CAUSES PRESSURE!!" I growled. "Woah, chill" he said softly. "So I'm gonna save the universe...I'm not hero material. " I sighed. "One word..Training." he said smirking.

"Im gonna need bigger nail files" I laughed. He smiled. " So Alex, do you know why the Government lied about all this? Is the president the anti-Christ or something?" " No Angela, he is most likely a demon" he explained.

"So I'm the person who will overthrow the Government?!?" I shrieked. "Not likely...The President is most likely possessed so all will go to normal." he replied. "Oh." I said softly. "But on the Bright Side, you get to use cool weapons and kick demon bootie!!!" I rolled my eyes at his enthusiasm.

" So do I have to train?" I asked. "Trainer Alex at your service" he said with an over exaggerated bow. Joy..... I groaned. "Any thing else you wanna know cutie" he said with a wink, "Yes" I said smiling sweetly "When are you getting out of my room"" Um now?" he replied. "Good answer" he jumped out the window and headed I don't know where. I yawned realizing I was tired, and before I could object I was asleep.