1- Assassination Time

Start from the beginning

"Umm. The blue one?" He replied to which the octopus' face turned bright red with a orange circle.

"Correct. You see, the 'who' from the blue tentacles sentence is the only one with a relative term." The lesson went in with everyone doing just a little better. This teacher... He's like Reborn. But just better. He can change this class for the good.

Maybe he can also change me? Or am I asking for too much? I guess so. That was when the lunch bell rang.

"Well, I'm going of to China to buy some tofu. You have my number so if anyone is feeling especially trigger happy, just ring me up." With that, he left at Mach 20 through the window.

"It'll take him at least ten minutes to get there and back so I suggest using that time to start devising an assassination plan to kill octopus. After all, it could take at least weeks to think of an assassination plan that has a chance of killing him. Cause you can never be too sure." With that, I walked out, deciding to lie on the grass outside. Not long after, Nagisa and the idiot trio came out. I began eavesdropping on them. Sure it's wrong but, it's needed for a pro assassin. Right?

"Okay, we all know that you keep notes on the thing so spill." Terasaka began pestering him until he talked.

"Okay. To start with, green stripes means he's being cocky. When we get an answer wrong, he turns purple but when we're right, he turns bright red. What's interesting is that without fail, ev-" Terasaka cut him off and passed him a bag. I'm guessing it has a grenade in. That's the only possibility when it comes to the leader of the idiot trio.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I don't need to know those information. Here's the plan. You go up to him, stab him and then when he catches it,... blow him up with suicide bomber." If he really does it, I wouldn't be surprised. Nagisa is one of those kind of guys who looks down on himself. Even so, I'll kill Terasaka if he doesn't regret it. And I'm going to protect Nagisa no matter the cost. Nagisa was about to protest but Terasaka cut him off again. "What? You trying to be a good little guy? Listen here pal, there ain't nothing or no one that is even close to being a hero here. We are E-Class. You know what the E means? End of the line. Everyone expect people like us to be murderers, thieves and all sorts. So stop trying to be a hero. Cause you are never gonna be one." Nagisa stood there. I wouldn't blame him. I mean like, Terasaka literately destroyed Nagisa's meaning to live. I really want to kill the idiot. But I have be calm and not kill anyone. Yet. That was when the octopus came and greeted Nagisa. "Hi sir. Where did you get that missile?"

"Oh from China. You know the drill. The government trying to kill me then I make fools out of them." Nagisa replied that it must be lonely rebelling all by himself but the octopus denied. Thought so. "No. It just reminds me of how great I am." Nagisa... Geez. Some people need to learn when to quit. But I guess the octopus wasn't saying that he is the best but saying that you should be proud of yourself for others to be proud of you. Please don't interpretate it wrong, Nagisa. Soon after, I decided to come up to him.

"Yo, Nagisa." He turned to me and smiled.

"Hi there, Tsuna." My expression doesn't change as I speak to him. It's not like I hate the guy it's just that... ever since that day, I've lost emotions. But now I'm gaining them. I went up to him and smacked him on the back.

"Cheer up. Because no matter what,... you'll have me." I walked away but I'm afraid that Nagisa will interpretate it wrong. Fucking somehow. Because logic. Best not focus of that and focus on what's to come. I entered the classroom and Nagisa came not too long after.

"Okay children! We will be writing a short poem. We'll be using the term 'it was tentacles all along'. And you have to finish it before the end." Everyone sweat dropped and said that it'd be impossible. "Sure it is! Look for example: She had nightmares every night from the giant worms in the garden but it was tentacles all along." I sweat drop at the statement. When they eventually complied, the octopus turned pink, indicating that he's tired. Yeah, Nagisa isn't the only keeping notes on him.

"Um, sir?" Kayano asked, causing his color to revert back to yellow. "Do we have to keep calling you 'Sir'? What's your name?"

"U-Umm. I don't really have what you call a name." Kayano just had an idea. And it's a good one. I can tell with my HI.

"How about we give you a name?! Yeah!" She smiled. The octopus nodded and then his color went back to pink. That was when Nagisa stood up and went to him. I saw a knife behind his paper. He's actually going through with it! Che. I gotta go. When he struck the octopus with his knife, I stood up as well. When the knife was stopped, Nagisa jumped onto him. I lunged forward at the same time and pulled Nagisa behind me.

Kaboom!

BBs flew everywhere. I'm still conscious. Luckily this skin thingy protected me and Nagisa. I sighed and shook Nagisa. He wasn't waking up any time soon, that's for sure.

"Haha! Yeah! The money is ours!" Kayano stood up.

"What have you done?!" The idiot told her to calm down and that he only put one or two spoons of gunpowder and it wasn't enough to kill us. I shot a BB right next to him head, scratching his cheek.

"What the hell, Sawada?!" I glared at him and he shut his stupid mouth. For once.

"You are an idiot." He had a tick mark on his head and shouted 'explain'. I sighed. "You don't know how fragile his body is. If the octopus didn't save us, he could've been scathed badly depending of his fragility. And you made him do it. I heard the whole conversation." I glared at him again, this time, my eyes sparked a little orange. Luckily for me, no one saw it.

"He's right. And I'm not dead. I shed my skin once a month and used it to protect your classmates." Nagisa woke up and the octopus' face turned black. He is pissed. "Your reckless actions caused this. Terasaka. Muramatsu. Yoshida." The octopus went out the window in Mach 20 and came back along with a bag full of name plates. He dropped three of them which was the nameplates of the idiot trio. "The government said that I can't harm you but they didn't say that I couldn't hurt people associated with you. I could kill family, friends. The whole world except for you." Shit. He is mad. It seems that Nagisa thinks so too.

"G-Go ahead! We're not s-scared of you!" The octopus' face changed back into a bright red color. What the hell just happened?

"Correct! If you are scared, what will the world do with out? An assassin has to be brave otherwise, how will he go through with the job? But, you endangered your classmates life, not caring for it. It seems Nagisa didn't either. Sawada here had his act together and put his life at risk when pulling Nagisa behind him to protect him form the blast. In order for people to care and be proud of you, you need to be proud and care for your wellbeing first." He turned to Nagisa and me. "Now, here's a question. I am going to blow up the Earth by march. What will you do about it?" Nagisa and me stayed silent for a sec before answering the octopus.

"I'll have you know I can do lots, sir/octopus." His face turned yellow with green stripes as he laughed. The laugh reminded me of... Mukuro. And the way he acts reminds me of... Reborn.

"I'd like to see you try." Octopus turned to the class. "No one goes until I'm vanquished!" Everyone groaned.

"Way to go guys." Rio said as people agreed. We walked to our seats and Kayano had an idea.

"How do you say unkillable in japanese? Korosenei?" Kayano gasped as she spoke. "Korosen-sei!" She brightened up. That's not half bad actually. Korosensei.

"Korosensei?" Octopus looked over to us. 'Yeah, that seems about right. Just us and Korosensei.' Nagisa thought. It seems I completely forgot about my ability to read minds. Haha. Korosensei. Ah well, I'll keep calling him octopus until he calls me Tsuna instead of Sawada. That name is nothing to me. The only person whose I care for with that name is mom. Iemitsu and the others can go die for all I care. I have all I need right here. In E-Class.