#NoMoreBullying

Hey guys so I felt like I needed to do this.

So I'm nine years old. I've been bullied. I get called names. But the thing is the people who say it never mean it. They just joke around and stuff. What they don't know is that it actually hurts me. I fake a smile everyday. I do smile for real but its just not the same. I lost all happy, goofy, silly, and other emotions like that when I reached 3rd grade. In 3rd grade I lost a lot of things. My innocence, my true self, and most of my emotions. Right now I'm in fourth grade and someone who I thought was my friend made fun of me. They said that I was a lair, a thief, a faget, and other things. I ignored it on the outside and acted like I didn't care but on the inside, I was crying. I'm broken. I lost who I was once before and I lost who I was again. Its hard knowing that you have people who you think are your friends but they end up doing this to you. I know how it feels so if you ever need to talk about something I'll let you talk to me. Message me on my personal account and we can talk there. I'll always be there to listen to you guys. Always know that.

I just wanted to let you all know that bullying is not ok. It really hurts people. My personal account is pinkdiamondgamer so if you wanna talk private message me. Anyways bye for now guys.

Stay strong and never let what bullies say to you get to you. You can do some dumb things like I did if you let it get to you so stay strong...everybody. I mean it. Never let the bullies influence your actions. It will just end in pain, so much more pain than you think. I know because it happened to me. Anyways for real now guys bye for now and just stay strong ok? That all I ask. Bye...