Chapter 3|

Author's note: Hey guys you're gonna figure out what Brian looks in dis chapter. Also this chapter is going to be extra long. One last thing, all the guys including Jess and Shelby all live in one big mansion.

Your pov~

What? Did Brian really just apologize to me? Ugh probably just a trick. Like he would even care. "Brian go away." I growl looking straight at him in his blue eyes. His eyes glistened in the light as they shined on them. Maybe I could at least try to be friends with him? Sure why not.

Brian must have thought I was lost in his eyes cuz I just kept starring at them lost in thought. "You lost in my eyes?~" Brian flirted, but this time it was different. It sounded like he was.....joking? "You wish." I joked. "But Brian how about I at least try and be your friend? Nothing more. Nothing less. Just friends. Sound ok?" Brian nodded then smiled. "I'd enjoy that."

I slid down the wall, sat on the ground, and buried my face in my hands. I can't believe I let my anger come out. I promised myself that I wouldn't snap at anyone ever again. Not ever since I snapped at the old head mistress and she slapped me.

Eventually she left and a new one came. The new one was nicer but she didn't care about anyone either. Brian sat down next to me and put his arm around me pulling me closer to him. "Are you ok?" Brian asked sounding concerned. All I did was nod a yes. I uncover my face to see all the guys looking at us.

Jess and Shelby had huge smiles on their faces. Oh my Irene they're shipping us aren't they? Ugh. I look at Brian studying all the features on his face that I never noticed. I always tried to get away from Brian as fast as possible so I never really noticed the features of his face. Brian had short light brown hair, crystal blue eyes that someone could get lost in, and a lip ring.

I lean on Brian and feel safe for some reason. "Are you okay Brian? She did hit you quite hard." Ross asked walking over to us. "I'm fine." Brian replied slightly holding me tighter. I buried my face in my hands again. "I'm really sorry for punching Brian Ross. I'm sorry for snapping at you all. I-" I was cut off by Ross telling me its okay. I look up at him giving him a 'are you sure' look. He nods then walks back over to Adam.

I'm pretty sure Ross told Adam what I said. I sigh and lay my head on Brian's shoulder. I look at Brian to see that he's starring at me. "Got a starring problem bro?" I joked. Brian chuckled. "What? I can't help if I like starring at beautiful girls." Brian joked back. I giggle at Brian. I think this might be the start of an amazing friendship.

I smile and scoot closer to Brian. I guess I miss judged Brian. I pull out my phone and pull up a game. "What you playing?" Brian asked looking at my phone. I show him my phone which has minecraft pulled up. "Cool. Wanna play with me?" Brian asked pulling out his phone and pulling up minecraft. I smile and nod. "I would love that."

|le time skip to two hours later|•∆•

Me and Brian sat there playing minecraft together for what seemed like forever. But in reality we were only playing for about 2 hours. Just us yelling at each other for who knows what. We rage quit a few times over the other person pissing us off by doing something annoying. We would immediately rejoined the game to get revenge on them. The guys left us only playing minecraft cuz they had to go record some videos.

Ross and Adam walked over to us and smiled once they saw what we were playing minecraft. "Hey guys we gotta head home. Come on." Adam told us. "Awwww!" Me and Brian whined. I giggle when I heard that we said it at the same time. "Don't worry we all live together. Also in a week you two get to go to public school!" Ross said as if school was interesting.