Chapter 4|

Author's note: Any of you wanting smut. No. No. No. No. Not gonna happen. 1. Because I suck at it not that I've tried 2. IM IN THE 4TH GRADE GUYS! COME ON IM NOT DOING THAT! Also stuff in italic is you thoughts. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Your pov~

Brian threw me on the blue bed smirking. "W-what are you planning Brian?" I asked a little scared. Brian runs and jumps on top of me. He starts tickling me. I fight back as much as I can but its not working. At this point I'm a laughing mess. I start wheezing from laughing to much.

Brian stops tickling me and just looks at me concerned. "I-i start w-eezing when i-i laugh t-to m-uch" I say catching my breath. When Adam walked in Brian was still on top of me. Oh no... "What is going on in here?" Adam asked standing in the door frame crossing his arms.

Brian please explain. Brian please explain. "Well you see Adam. (Y/n) jumped on my back scaring me so I grabbed her and walked in here. I threw her on the blue bed the one we are on right now. But the reason I'm on top of her is because I jumped on top of her and started tickling her. Right (Y/n)?" Brian explained to Adam.

I nod looking at Adam. "What ever you say. But don't try anything got it?" Adam said in a protective voice glaring at Brian. Brian just nods looking at Adam. Adam gives a thumbs up then walks out the door frame closing the door. Brian looks at me. I look at him. Why do we always end up starring into each others eyes?

Brian starts leaning in but stops himself. "Sorry about almo-" I cut him off "Its fine. But can you get off me?" Brian gets off me and lays beside me. (NO! LIKE I SAID. NO SMUT! SO YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE STOP!) "What time is it?" I ask pulling out my phone and looking at the digital clock.

10:30. Wait...10:30?! "Brian did you know it was 10:30?" Brian shakes his head no. "We should probably get some sleep tho." Brian said standing up, then getting into the black bed. I closed my eyes and let darkness consume me.

•∆•|le time skip to morning|•∆•

I wake up to see Brian in his bed starring at me. "Got a starring problem bro?!" I joke. "I do actually." Brian shoots back. I giggle and pull out my phone and look at the clock. 7:15.

"Wanna get up and see if the guys arm up?" I ask Brian. Brian nods standing up. I stand up as well. I look down at my clothes and see that they're the same ones I had on yesterday.

"Brian I'll go out to the cars and get our stuff ok?" Brian shakes his head. "I'm coming with you (N/n)" Brian said walking towards our room door. "Fine" I reply following Brian.

Me and Brian reach the guys cars outside. The air is cold but I can handle it. Why is it so cold? Eh. Probably nothing. I toss Brian the keys to Ross' car while I'm unlocking Adam's. Yes we took their car keys. We had to in order to get our stuff.

We each grab our stuff then lock the cars again. Me and Brian start walking back to the house together side by side. I shiver from being cold and I'm pretty sure Brian noticed. Brian put his free arm around me pulling me closer. I feel a little warmer from Brian's body heat.

Me and Brian reach the front door. I open it with my free hand. I walk in the door with Brian following right behind me. I walk up the stairs to the bathroom. "Brian I'm gonna change in here you can change in our room if you want." I say standing in the door frame of the bathroom.

"I'll go to our room and change." Brian said walking to our room. I close the door to the bathroom and open my suitcase. I pick out an outfit and change into it. (Pic below)