And there, glazed over in green, was the house.

He stood in Shock for a few seconds before skidding back and falling down.

"Okay, what the hell is going on here!!" He yelled, Uni looking in disbelief.

"Tom, you were right... Some thing is going on with the necklace." Cory, who hasn't said a word, stood looking in confusion.

"I don't get it. Can you guys see the house now?"

Uni nodded in response then quickly grabbed the locket from Tommy.

"Yep, there definitely is a house there." Uni said dubiously.

"No shit Uni!" Ashlie screeched.

-Cory-

The discovery was quite an upset to everyone. All except Cory. He knew what the locket did before Ashlie grabbed it. It was his discovery. And now he's strayed from the group to check out the house with out a bunch of idiots. When he reached the house he came upon the side of it. A big gaping hole was in the side of the house, breaking all the way into what looked like a living room.  He stepped in and glanced around.

The only way out of the room was the hole, and a hallway. He peered down the hall, it was filled with open doors on one side with windows covering the other side.

Exactly what Nick had seen, unbeknownst to Cory.

He walked down the hall, glancing into every room. Every single room was empty. Not a bed, table, chair, just absolutely nothing. He turned the corner at the end of the hall and saw broken down stairs. There was almost no way he could go up them, the middle of the stairs had crumbled down back to the first floor. He looked for another way to go and came across a door that was hidden through a small opening hallway.

Not wanting to stay in the house for much longer, he went through the door. He was half running and half speed walking when he went through the door. He stumbled over a few rocks and nearly didn't notice the drop to the step.

As he looked back up, the familliar green tint re-appeared. Though he didn't notice its absence, he was quick to tell that it was back.

Something kept sticking his feet to the floor, enough to make him stoo. He was standing at the entry of the house. All it was, was a broken down mini-porch with two stairs leading up it. At the base of the stairs were two small podeoms- which were more like support beams that supported nothing- a hand print rested on one of them.

The disturbing thing, was that it was made from blood. Smeared off to the side but still recognizable as a hand print. He ran and jumped off the first step, tumbling when he hit the ground. He looked back at the porch, pools of blood were visible everywhere.

He got up and ran, he ran as fast as he could back to the last place that he seen the rest of the group at. He kept looking back as he went, trying to see if anyone was there.

As he whipped his head back to the front, he noticed a silhouette of a person standing beside a tree. He was about to stop and see if there was any chance of it being Nick when he heard the others.

Stop freaking out Cory, just run, don't look back, get the guys and get the hell out of here. Nick is probably dead. But ugh, Ashlie, she won't leave without him. I guess she'll have to. We can't leave with a dead person. ...I hope this is the right decision.

He could see Tommy and Uni at this distance. Something was in Tommy's hand, a torch? Something was giving off light so it has to be.

"UNI!! TOMMY!! RUN!" Both their heads turned to the direction of Cory.