Then she felt it. Chrome grabbed her chest and panted as a sudden pain hit her head. Tsuna was hurting. Chrome was the only guardian who didn't betray Tsuna.

Time Skip & With Tsuna

Tsuna was walking in the corridors to find the principles office. He could hear people whispering about him. And since he was an assassin, he could hear every word they said.

"Hey. Isn't he the new transfer student?"

"I heard he's going to End Class. Haha."

"Poor guy. I don't need to know him in order to know that he's unlucky."

"At least we're not in that predicament."

Tsuna ignored all of this and went straight to the doors of the principle. He knocked on the door before opening it slightly. The principle told him to come inside which he did. With a scowl on his usual emotionless face. The principle saw this but his smile didn't fade. Instead it widened.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi. How nice of you to come." Tsuna just glared as a response. "Anyway, your classes will be held on top of the mountain in the old school." He said as he pointed at the building.

"Che. As long as I'm not with people who think they're everything. Like you for example." The principle could tell that Tsuna hadn't talked and had either cried or shouted a lot from the state of his voice.

The brunet walked out and started walking towards the old school building. By the time he made it, classes had already started. He went to the classroom and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a woman with short black hair with bangs that go past her eyes, framing her face that was paired with round black eyes. Her fashion sense was... unique. When she saw how emotionless Tsuna's big, brown eyes were, she smiled dimly.

"Come inside. You must be the new transfer." Tsuna could hear the murmuring in the class. He followed the blacknette in and stood at the front of the classroom. "Students, this is the new transfer student and your new classmate. Does anyone have any questions? Yes, Nagisa." A boy with long, blue hair (be aware that Kaede Kayano doesn't appear here. She shows up later on) and Sky-blue eyes stood up.

"What's your name and why are you in E-Class?" Tsuna nodded.

"My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi. My reason for being on E-Class is my behavior towards the principle." For some reason. Tsuna felt that it would be okay to talk because no one that he knew was there. The next one to ask a question was a boy with dark blue hair along with dark blue eyes who was named Sugino.

"Why did you transfer to Kunigigaoka and which school did you previously go to?"

"I previously went to Namimori Middle School and as to the reason why I transferred here is personal so I'd rather not talk about it." Tsuna's glare frightened everyone but Yukimura-sensei. Tsuna took a deep breath. "Anymore questions?" One hand shot up. It belonged to a girl with long, straight blond hair and blue eyes, whose name was Rio.

"Do you know about the treatment towards E-class in this school? Because it's a bad one." Everyone agreed to the statement.

"Yeah I knew. But I don't really care. It's not like I have to listen to what they say or do. And plus. They can't control me." They all looked at the brunet, shocked. "And if they even try, I'll personally hunt and kill them." Everyone sweat dropped at his antics.

When they whole guardians and Reborn thing started, Tsuna had developed a sadistic side to him. The student swore they sore a glint of black in his eyes but rubbed it off.

"Anyway, I guess you should carry on with lessons." 'Not that I even need it. But I think I'll pay attention.' Tsuna thought as he went to seat number 27. The lesson started and so did Tsuna's new life, apart from the fact that he is Natsu72.

Time Skip

It's been two months since Tsuna first started and he has more emotions now. He can now feel joy, interest, hope and satisfaction. However, he can now feel fear of losing the new family he is apart of. And this time, he is not the boss.

But today when he, Nagisa, Kayano and Sugino arrived at school, Yukimura wasn't there. Usually, she would be there to greet them and have a little laugh but... she wasn't there. That was when Tsuna's KI hit. He winced a little bit hid his pain. But he couldn't hide his shock. Yukimura was... dead. That was what his KI told him.

"Let's go in. I'm sure that there's an explanation as to why Yukimura-sensei isn't in." Tsuna reassured them but knew the truth. They nod their heads and followed the brunet inside. They took their rightful seats as more people came in. Their looks showed confusion so Tsuna and Nagisa guessed that they were curious about Yukimura too.

"Hey. Anyone else notice the moon? Or am I crazy?" Sugino asked as everyone nodded.

"It's not just you. Or maybe is it that we've been in Class-3E for so long that we've all become paranoid?" Rio suggested.

"I don't think so. Because I see it too. And I've only been in here for let's say two months. And Kayano had been here for one and a half. So it can't be that." Tsuna said. "I think it really did happen." Everyone slowly nodded at what was said. Not long after, the bell rang, and three people in black suits came in along with a yellow... octopus?

"Hello! So, I'm the one who blew up the moon."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued!!!