Chapter 17: Real Friends?

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Jungkook! You're here." I turn around and saw Jackson waving his hand at me. I walked up to him and waved back.

"Woah, Jungkook are you okay? You usually ignore my wave." Jackson said, a bit surprise.
"Yeah, where's Hyung?" I said while looking around.

"H-hyung? Who Jimin?" He asked. he looks more surprised than before.
"Mhm." I said as I nod at him.

"Jimin-ah!" Jackson yelled. Jimin walked up to our direction but I can tell he regretted obeying Jackson's call.
"Y-yes? Is there a problem?" Jimin said.

"H-hyung can we talk?" I asked him as I looked down. I'll be honest, there's guilt inside of me right now.
"Sure." Jimin said.

We walked out the police station and tried to find a place to talk.
"What do you want to talk about?" Jimin asked in a sudden.
"H-Hyung, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you too but I can't. I'm so sorry." I said what I need to tell him.

"Jungkook it's fine. It's just that, you told Taehyung and did not include me. We're friends since elementary, we trusted each other ever since then.." Jimin said and looked down.

It was silence after that..

"And what's with Hyung? Are you polite now?" Jimin said and laughed. I laughed with him too.

-

"Oh, yeah. Where's Taehyung?" I asked him.
"You should call him Hyung too." Jimin said and laughed
"So it's Taehyung hyung?" I laughed with him..

"But seriously, where is he?" I asked him again.
"He told me that the police found one of Yoongi's bodyguards. So I think he's asking that guard some questions inside the interrogation room right now." Jimin said as he looked at the sky.

Taehyung's POV.
I sat on the chair and looked at the guard.
"Name?" I asked him in a sweet tone. He rolled his eyes and speak
"Nam Jung Suk"
"Age?" I asked again. I was writing all the informations in a pad. But at the same time some drawings too.

"I'm 23." Said the guard at me.
"look!" I showed my drawing to him. He was laughing because of it.
"Its good right?" I said. I made a boxy smile at him and waited for his answer.

"Not bad." He said while he stop his laughs.
"Really?" I asked him.
"Yep, cause it's horrible." He laughed again.

"Now tell me, where's your boss?" I said as I draw again.
"Who?" He asked.
"Min Yoongi. You know the blonde and--" I was cut off
"I don't know him." He suddenly says.

I looked at the CCTV camera and made a smile.
"Guys! Turn the camera off and please leave the place for a minute. Pwwwweeeashhh!" I made a pout and it worked. The red light turned off which means it's not recording anything. And I'm sure the people left.

I covered the camera with something just to make sure.
I turn around and my smile fade away.

"Did you did this on purpose?" I asked in my normal tone.
"What? And what's with that deep tone of yours V?" The guard smirked.

"Yah! How's Yoongi? Is he fine?" I asked as I sat down on my chair again.
"Yeah, he's fine. Let me tell you something V. Why did you have to work in this garbage? You should be with us, stealing and doing stuffs!" He said.