chapter 25

When I woke up, I was in a really white room, it hurts my eyes. Someone was crying on my hand silently because I feel the tears on it, and someone else playing with my hair. I looked around, mom was crying on my hand and Cherps played with my hair. Ethan was standing next to the window, I can see tears in his eyes. Jake was comforting Mel. No one noticed that I was awake.

"Wow. I didn't know I was that much loved." I laughed by force.

All eyes were on me and everyone smiled.

"OMG! Baby girl! You scared me so much! I thought that I will lose you!" mom said then hugged me.

"If you scare me like this ever again, I will kill you emo." Cherps said trying to be serious then smiled and hugged me.

Both Jake and Mel hugged me in the same time. I looked at Ethan and he was looking at the floor.

"Can you please leave us alone?" I asked. They all nodded and left the room.

I pulled my arms out for a hug but he shaked his head as a no and tears started to fall from his eyes.

"If I didn't hide. He wouldn't have punch you and break the vase on you like this. I could have stopped him..."

"But I told you to hide and if you didn't hide you couldn't have called the police and besides, before I went unconscious, I remember you punched him. Thanks to you he's in jail now, he can't bother us anymore. Don't blame this on you baby. Come to here." I cut him off and pulled my arm for a hug. He came to me, put his head on my chest and his tears fell on me. I started to play with his hair until he felt asleep. I called out for the others to come inside so I don't get bored. To be honest, I am happy that my father is in jail but in the same time sad because he is still my daddy.