chapter 6

When I got to school everything was normal, friends chatting, cheerleaders giggling on a joke the football team said...
When I saw Melissa excited for something. Huh? What’s going on?! When she saw me she ran to me and started to scream. Students were looking at her like she’s crazy.
“what’s up?” I said curious
“Jake is taking me on a date for our one year anniversary!! You should come tonight and help get ready”
“As much as I’d love to help you, I can’t. My brother is coming today from college, it’s been a while I didn’t see him. And beside, I’ve never been on a date so I don’t know how to help you”
“Oh you never told me about your brother”
“Well you never asked”.
We continued talking until the bell ring for the first class.
We had PE. I hate it! Ethan, Victoria and Melissa were in the same class. The teacher wanted us to do push-ups boys first than girls.
When it got our turn, I made 10 push-ups until I felt eyes on me that made me uncomfortable. When I made 20, I stopped. I looked around and realised no one is looking at me. Maybe it was a wrong feeling, it happens.
When PE class ended, I went to my locker to get my books for the rest of the day, there was a letter inside it. Uhm?! Who would send me a letter?
“Meet me on the football field at lunch”, was written on it and it wasn’t signed who can it be?
Well I have to wait till lunch to found out.