MTTC (Exo fanfic)

MiYoung POV (YOU!!!)

December 23 8:32 am

Tomorrow
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tomorrow

Is the day with many preparation, the day when all of us are happy.

Christmas eve.

But why am I not happy?

Why am I alone?

Why does my grandfather have to be lying there sleeping for ages?

Why does he have to be in coma?

Oh God why!?

What have I done wrong?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right now I am lying in my cream colored bed in my bedroom here in SMtown, staring at my bronze coloured ceiling above me. I took a gulp then I sigh to calm myself...but its not helpful...

Minutes had passed and i decided to I take a shower and after that I I sent some of my clothes flying in my room ... I took a Black furry jacket, hot red T-shirt Black skinny Jeans and a Black knee high boots. I go out of the SMTOWN and saw that the snow is very thick and it's snowing very hard. I put my hoodie on and walked in the thick snow. I go to the park that we 4ever members Alison, Louise and Jin always meet especially at night when there are many lights and also Louise introduce this place to us. I reached the park and I saw the fountain is frozen... But suddenly...

Flashback (normal POV)

"hal-abeoji!" (grandpa) a little girl shouted.

"yes?" he asked then he kneel down.

"Can we go to the park before we go home to China?" she asked

"Sure!" he answered cheerfully.

Her Grandfather took her for a piggyback because of the thickness of the snow.

"Hal-abeoji why do we have to go back here in Korea every year?" she curiously asked.

"Because of your Grandmother..." he said awkwardly.

"But wh-" she cutted.

"Look it's beautiful..." he said amazed.

"It's a good thing that we go here at night because there is so may lights and we can enjoy the fountain." he continued.

"Grandpa promise me that you will never leave me!" she said and the little girl held her pinky.

"Never." he said cheerfully.

end of flashback

"So thats why this place familiar to..." I said like im gonna cry.

I stopped because i saw something familiar in the stone of the fountain. I cleaned the snow and suddenly i saw...

'December 23 1997'

"This was the time whem I am still a little girl..."

"And when he told me the he'll never leave me..."

Tears started falling down in my cheeks as snow was now covering the word written in the fountain.

But suddenly someone tap me at my shoulder i quickly wipe my tears and turn around.

I saw a familiar guy and it's

Lay

"What are you doing here it's cold here?" he asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Ah... not...nothing.... im just hanging around here..." i lied then I turn around to wipe my face with my black handkerchief...after that I turn around and I gave him a big smile.

"Ah... Did you cried?" he asked and he put his right hand on my face.

"n...no... i din't..." i said awkwardly and i move backward for him to let go of my face.

"Then come on lets have some fun tomorrow is Christmas eve so we have to be happy!" He said cheerfully and suddenly he hold my hand and walk on the center of the street.

He took me to a Japanese restaurant then he ordered everything even what i will eat.

"Why are you alone, where are your members?" he asked.

"They are in a day off with their parents..." i answered awkwardly.

"I see what about you?" he questioned as he lean forward on the table.

"I just dont want..." i lied ...

Sorry

Don't like people worrying about me.

"No th-" I cut him off.

"What about you...and where are your members?" I quickly asked then itook my phone in my pocket.

"Ah i was about to go to China but the flight was cancelled and i dont have relatives here and the others are with there parents" he answered.

"Now why you didn't't take a day off with your family?" he asked... Ok what will i do...

"Ah...becau-" i was cut off by the waitress.

"here are your orders!" the waitress said while serving the food and then she bowed and leave. After that we just ate our food we didn't start a new topic...

after 30 minutes...

"wah! im so full!" i exclamed.

"Come on and let's buy a Christmas gift for our members." he said inviting me and i agree. we leave the restaurant and find our selves in the cold street.

"How about that?" i suggest while pointing a Hat Store, he agreed and we entered the shop...

"Oh... This is for Chanyeol," Lay picked a black furry wolf hat.

"Yeh! it fits him!" i agreed as I lean forward behind him.

"Ok ill buy it... you aren't you gonna buy something?" he asked i just give him a wait sign.

"I have an idea i will buy the same hat too... you know like couple something..." i said ...Haha 'Im the best!'

"Right!" Lay agreed.

So i bought a White Wolf Hat for Alison then Lay bought a Black Wolf Hat for Chanyeol... im so smart!!!

Now we leave the shop and our next list are Louise and Chen.... Then Lay pointed a shop front of us it says '4 Couples' we entered even we not a couple...I don't know but Chen and Louise are always spotted by the fans on a bay watching the sunset and Alison also spotted them having a day off together...and it was planned that she'll stalk them that time...Alison is such a good friend =_=

Baekhyun and Jin they always tease each other and because of that some SMtown family tease them as a Married wife. One time i saw Jin blushing when Baekhyun hold her hand in a Event at Phillipines 'SMtown week'... .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

And i...i don't have any love story...

--------------------------------------------

Hello for Lay biased out there sorry for the wrong grammar im just a person ok...

This is to someone who made me a story with my Eyeliner (Baekhyun) this is a gift for you and you know who i am preferring to....ok thank you 4 reading!!!

#throwback!!!

-Jin =__=