Chapter 30: "Sacrifice one for all"

"...Prince Natsu."

It was all starting to make sense. Lucy talking with Natsu, Levy connected with Lucy... Gray going to the shore, Lucy and levy not afraid to be in the waters... Lucy and Levy...

Weren't just humans.

"Sh*tSh*tSh*t, are they all linked?! What on earth is going on?" Loke suddenly screamed, grabbing the axe from the stump and swing in it at the tree. During times like this, there's no stopping him rage his anger out. He held the axe tight to his fist and walked over to the tent as well.

"What the HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT YOU'RE MAKING ME GO CRAZY," Gajeel finally raged out. I sighed and patted his shoulder,

"Remember what you told me earlier? Yeah, try and fit the puzzles and maybe you'll get something from it."

I decided that I'd head to the tent too. Gajeel paused for a moment, then he groaned in realization. I smirked at his dumbfounded ways as I heard him run up to my pace.

Levy's P.O.V

"Please just stop!" I screamed as I saw Loke come into the tent. I was curled up in the corner, trying to get myself out of the stress. I couldn't take the frustration of not being able to see my own sister, just how much did I have to go through to get to her?!

"Woah, m'lady, please stay calm," he said softly as he came and sat down with me. I stared at his face. He was strangely quiet and nonchalant. I bowed my head and kept quiet to let him talk. "Look here... Gajeel said you knew a very beautiful girl who went by the name Lucy. We know her."

My head shot up and I looked at Loke with wide eyes. He? He knew Lucy? How can...

My thoughts were answered before I could finish them.

"We met Lucy when we found her with a severe head damage in the towns. We took her in one of the houses and treated her body... Aha, she was determined to go find Prince Natsu."

"P-Prince?" I asked, but I could care less about that. She had a head damage?

"Yeah, Prince. It seems to be she's very close to him. There were rumors that Natsu brought a girl into his palace, and that was most probably her."

"I-I see...." So for a while, Lucy seemed to be living a good life...

I sighed in relief.

"Um, so you know Lucy... Who are you to her?" Loke asked, seeping a hand through his ginger hair. I fidgeted with my fingers,

"I'm her sister..." I mumbled. Loke let out a small, 'oh...' Before the tent door was pulled open.

"Hey guys, you alright?" Mist asked as he automatically went over to the supply section. Gajeel came in right behind him. He threw his sword over to a corner and vent to search for some stuff next to Mist. After finding what he wanted, he used the hand made hair band to tie his long spiky hair. Gajeel then noticed me staring staring at him and I suddenly became very interested in my own hair.

"Hey there, Shrimp," he ended up saying. I could  feel him smirk. My cheeks were warming up again.

"So shrimp, Mist and I were talkin' 'bout some stuff while coming here and we thought it'd be best if you stayed here for a while," Gajeel said.