Chapter 20: Sword fight

---in the ocean world--

Erza's P.O.V

"levy...." I mumbled as I patted the poor girl's back.

Levy was still sad about the whole situation. She missed her best friend, after all.
She was crying as she burying her face on the blue couch, laying on the ground. The fins on the tip of her teal tail moved side ways whenever she tried to inhale over her sobbing. I rubbed her back as I layed on the ground and leaned against the couch.

"Levy, would you like to go outside for some fresh... Water*?"

*fresh air... Fresh water.. Get it?

"Yeah," she sniffed.

It's really hard on Levy, huh. Juvia seems to disappear in the mornings and looks so happy most of the time when she comes back , so I think she's over the whole thing. I'm still a little sad about it but, Jellal's always there to comfort me. He really makes me at ease when I'm near him...
But Lucy was always there for levy and now that she's gone, Levy is completely alone; no one can make her the bright radiant self again except for Lucy.

--near the palace gate--

"Anddd... We're here!" I exclaimed as I reached out my hand towards the big golden gate.

"T-the Gate? You do know that we're not supposed to go beyond it.... Right?" Levy stated, a bit puzzled.

"Hm. Yeah," I nodded, "but there's someone I want to show you." I swam a bit further towards the gate and shouted,
"Hey, Jellal! Where are you?!"

"Right here, Princess!" A voice called back. Then a merman started swimming towards us, sword in one hand with a shield in another, helmet covering his head. He passed me his weaponry as he took of his helmet, revealing a dark-blue-haired-boy, and a red tattoo across his right eye.

"What's the matter, Princess?" He said with a small smile.

"I told you not to call me that!" I shouted. He gave a slight shiver before bowing,

"Deep apologies, Pri- I mean- Erza..."

I smiled in satisfaction. I looked over to levy.

"Levy, this is Jellal," I pointed at Jellal. Then I looked over at Jellal and pointed at Levy, "Jellal, this is Levy."

"Nice to meet you," They said as they smiled and shook hands with each other.

"Great! Now that we all know each other, Jellal, would you mind taking us to that place of yours?"

"No, not at all," He said smiling. "Come with me."

Levy and I began to follow him.

----

"Ohhhhh~! Jellal! wassup, man!" Sho exclaimed as he patted Jellal's back. He was panting from all the practice he was doing. I put down Jellal's weaponry near the doorway.

When Sho noticed Levy and I, he immediately bowed down his head.

"Y- your highnesses!" he stuttered. I chuckled before placing a hand on his shoulder.