32

I think back throughout my whole life picking all my happy memories then I try the Patronus charm, each time not working. Eventually, one of the memories I focus on works and my Patronus is a Wildcat. A loud noise stops my concentration and I look towards the wall it's coming from.

Harry and Ron look at me and I know what they want. I focus on the noise and sigh "They've found us"

We all gather together in the middle of the room, the mirror smashes and I hold my wand up at the ready along with the twins. The wall blows up and in walks Filch, Umbridge and a load some students, Slytherin of course. Draco appears with Cho Chang. That's how they found us.

The minister of magic arrives, I glare at Percy as he glares back at me.

"How's your sweater? Did it keep you nice and warm over the winter holidays? How's London? How's the food? Bet it's nowhere near as good as Mum's."

"Chloe" Ron warns as he holds me back with Hermione

"No, he's nothing but a stuck up snob. I'm glad he's disowned us, he was horrible to Dad in the summer. Our parents have struggled but they did more than their best to make sure we had all the basic needs, yes they were second-hand clothes but at least we had loving parents who cared for us. There are kids out there who would kill to be in us and he repays them by being horrible then disowning them. Mum still cares even after what you did, if you didn't want the sweater then fine but to send it back is so rude. You'll be proved wrong and when you are I for one will not be forgiving you"

I pull myself out of Ron and Hermione's grip and I storm off towards the common room. 

"Stupid Percy" I mumble as I pace around the room and drop down into the chair "Always thinking he's so perfect when he isn't" I continue to mumble 

"You know we can hear you mumbling from the door" Ron speaks as he walks towards me  

"I don't really care to be honest"

"Why don't you go to bed? It's been a long day"

I go to argue back but decide against it and just leave going to bed.