12

"Chloe come downstairs quick" Ron yells

I place my book down and go downstairs finding everyone gathered around the kitchen table "What's going on?" I ask as I walk over to join everyone

"Dad's won the Galleon Draw in work. We're going to Egypt"

"Really?" I smile

"Yes, all of you go and pack" Mum smiles

I run off upstairs to my room and I immedietly start packing.

Egypt

"Bill" I smile running over and jumping into his arms

"Hey you" He smiles spinning me around

"I've missed you"

"I've missed you too"

I'm the closet to Bill the most out of everyone as he helped out with looking after me. I love all my brothers and I'm close to them all, well except Percy but the rest I'm close to as well. 

Everyone else says hello to Bill and we then go to his house and get settled in. I go to the kitchen and take a set opposite the twins who's busy writing stuff down.

"Whatcha writing?" I ask making them both jump

"Christ Chloe, you nearly gave us a heart attack" Fred speaks and holds his hand on his heart for extra dramatic effects

"I nearly looked like the skeletons we're gonna be seeing tomorrow" George adds on

"You two are so dramatic, anyway answer the question"

"Plotting" They both reply in sync

"Plotting what?"

"Pranks on Percy with him being Head Boy and All this year"

"Can we please hide his badge?"

"That's a great idea. We'll do that once we're home" George smiles

"When we're about to go to Hogwarts too" Fred adds

I smirk and lean over the table helping them plot pranks we could do.

Next Day

"How's Hogwarts?" Bill asks as we're all working around the tombs and learning about ancient Egyptian wizardry.

"It's going good, I made a best friend too"

"Isabella?"

"Yes"

"That's good news"

"Why did you have to leave and move so far away?"

"It's good pay and they needed people like me here"

"But I hardly see you"

"I know" He sighs

"I won't be out here forever you know, I will return home one day"

I smile a little and nod ok, he smiles back and we re join everyone else with the tour.

Few Days later

"Fred, George stop it" Mum yells

"Come on Mum, it's only a joke" Fred laughs taking the bandages off himself

The twins have just spent the past hour and a half going around wrapped up in bandages pretending to be mummies.

I go outside and take a seat by Ginny who's staring out into space.

"Hey" I interrupt

"Hey"

"Oh, hey" She replies startled

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

"No you're not, look I know we aren't close or anything even though we should be with being the only girls and all" I chuckle

she laughs too

"I just want you to know that I remember it too, I'm also willing to talk about it with you too"

"Really?"

"Yes, I believe he's back. You didn't get to experience the great first year of Hogwarts like we all did. It's always going to be a memory for you no matter how hard you try to forget all because it was your first  year."

"His face comes back some nights in my sleep, I seen a one of Mum's cooking books on the table it was black and I freaked out thinking it was the diary. It's like it didn't even happen. People are acting normal"

"They don't want to think about it so that's why they're acting like it didn't happen. It's easier to pretend it's made up and just a nightmare rather than admit it really did happen and that evil person is back"

"I wish I could forget it as easily as them"

"I tell you what, when we return home you can have one of my dream catchers, I'll cleanse it all for you and I'll even give you some incense sticks  to clear your whole room. It will help"

"God you really are like Trelawney" She laughs "Thank you, I'd like that as long as it's the pink one"

I smile and we shake on it "Come on, lets go inside food smells like it's done"

I get up helping her up and we make our way inside to enjoy the rest of this holiday.