7

"Where is Ron?"

"No idea" George replies 

I leave looking around the castle but have no luck so I sigh and head to the great hall as it's the last feast of the year. 

"Chloe"

I turn around and smile "Where the hell was you?" I ask running up to Ron, Hermione and Harry 

"We saved the stone" 

"It wasn't your job to do that. Neville told me what you guys did, that was very mean of you"

"It was for his own good, his safety too" Hermione reply "Besides, Ron helped loads by playing an excellent game of Wizard's chest. He sacrificed himself too"

"Chess, that's not that much of a deal it's just a game"

"No, it was giant, the pieces was taller than us" Harry speaks up 

"Wizard's chess? as in real smashing the pieces?"

"Yeah"

"YOU COULD'VE DIED!" I yell whilst hugging him 

"I'm fine, come on I'm hungry" 

I roll my eyes and follow them to the great hall taking a seat in between Fred and Ron. I pile my plate up for a second time Dumbledore stands up getting our attention

"Another year gone, and now as I understand it the house cup needs awarding and the points stand that in fourth place Gryffindor with 312 points."

Well that's ruin my mood, even Hufflepuff beat us, nothing against them it's just they're normally last in things but congratulations to them for not being last. 

"Third place Hufflepuff with 352 points"

Congratulations again for beating us but also beating us by 40 points.

"Second place Ravenclaw with 426 points. And in first place with 472 points, Slytherin"

Of course they won, the sneaky little snakes. Oh and Snape always giving loads of points to them for stupid things like remembering a book. The p in his name should be a k instead, would suit him much better. 

"Yes yes well done Slytherin" Dumbledore starts stopping all the cheering

"However, recent events must be taken into account and I have a few last minute points to award"

I look up then look at Harry and Hermione who's opposite us

"To Miss Hermione Granger for the cool use of intellect while others were in grave peril. 50 points."

"We've beaten Hufflepuff" I smile whilst clapping 

"Second to Mr Ronald Weasley for the best played a game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years. 50 points"

I cheer loudly and hug Ron from the side whilst Fred reaches over and ruffles his hair 

"And third to Mr Harry Potter for pure love and outstanding courage. I award Gryffindor house 60 points"

"We're tied with Slytherin" Hermione whispers in between the cheering and clapping

"Dumbledore didn't do his maths correctly" I laugh 

"Finally it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom"

"Well done Neville"I smile 

"Assuming my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order" 

He claps his hands and the Slytherin banners changes to the best red representing Gryffindor

"Gryffindor wins the house cup"

We all stand up cheering loudly whilst the other houses except Slytherin of course claps with us, it feels like a muggle graduation as everyone in Gryffindor throws their hats up in the air. It's a good feeling. My first year at Hogwarts ending in my house winning the house cup, there couldn't been a better ending than what it is now.