28

I was having a very nice relaxing evening. I just finished my bubbly bath and was relaxing in my room with a book called Beauty and the Beast with my candles and incense sticks burning away in the background along with only my fairy lights on. It was nice and cosy, that was until a vision decided to ruin it.

Apparently all of us will be arguing with Percy and he leaves home going to London. I already knew he was going to leave, you need to be special to know that. He's in love with work and will do anything to try and be the best at it. I wish the vision will be wrong and there isn't any conflicts but sadly I've never been wrong therefore it will happen.

Time Skip - Few days later

"Dumbledore will go down and you'll be going down with him" Percy yells at Dad

"What's going on?" I ask as I enter the house

"I've been offered a Jr Assistant position for Fudge himself, no one is pleased about it though"

"Fudge is delusional to not believe Harry and Dumbledore"

"They're lying"

"No they're not they wasn't even there"

"Neither was you"

"Don't raise your voice at me, I can raise mine much louder" I yell at him

"You have only been offered the position so the ministry can keep track of us" Dad speaks up

"You're an idiot to believe him, Dumbledore is going to cause big trouble"

"don't call Dad an idiot" Ron steps in

"I had to struggle to get where I am"

"Oh boo who" George starts

"you can't expect to get very far without any struggles" and Fred finishes

I had to struggle against Father's lousy reputation he's gained since starting at the Ministry. He has no ambition and that's why this family is so poor and-"

He didn't get to finish what he was saying because I slapped him hard across his face.

"Don't you ever insult Dad like that. He brought you up with a roof over your head, food and water to keep you alive, he clothed you! Hell you wouldn't even be in this world if it wasn't for him. How dare you think you're better than all of us and can go around insulting people. Respect your elders!"

Furious doesn't even begin to describe my mood right now, I'm pretty sure my face is as red as my hair in anger too.

"I'm leaving, I want nothing to do with you all again. I'm packing then I'm off"

"You don't need to pack, I got that covered" I pull my wand out of my pocket then the next minute all of his stuff is in trunks next to him.

"Percy, we can talk about this" Mum speaks standing in front of him as he grabs his trunks

"Leave him, if he wants to go then let him. He will soon learn that family is more important than a job. He will see that his precious Fudge is the idiot. He will come crawling back, he better hope that when he does we aren't used to him no longer being a part of this family and don't want him back"

Mum sighs and steps away, Percy glares at me and with that him and all his stuff is gone. Good riddance I say. Mum goes upstairs obviously upset so Dad follows her as we all just stand there in silence.

"I can't believed you slapped him" Ginny speaks breaking the silence

"So am I, it felt good though"

"I'm annoyed you was the one to do it and not me" Fred pouts

"We shouldn't show our happiness of Percy's departure around Mum though" Ron replies

"Ron's right, lets just move on with it and get on with life. Don't mention him too. He was always at work and only even came home cause Dad told him to. It'll be like he's just in work" George speaks as he starts to eat some of the chocolate biscuits

"Exactly" I agree before eating a biscuit.

Percy has really annoyed me and he better hope I don't bump into him any time soon because I have no idea how long I'm going to be mad at him for. I reckon he will come crawling back though.