2

(Picture of Isabella)

I walk into the classroom and take a seat in the 3rd from the front row. Draco Malfoy enters the class causing me to roll my eyes, he's such a jerk and think he's better than everyone else. He also forgets the fact that us Weasley's are also pure bloods but hey we're in Gryffindor so apparently we're blood traitors. So what? blood status is nothing, as long as the person is kind then that's all that matters. 

"Hi, can I sit here please?" 

"Sure, You're Isabella right?" 

"Yeah"

"Great, I'm Chloe"

"Nice to meet you"

Before she gets a chance to reply  Snape enters the class ending all conversations immediately. "Page 285, you will do that potion. Finnigan do not blow it up again either"

Isabella turns to the page then we both agree to collect half the ingredients each then we begin on our potion. After the lesson me and Isabella walk to the great hall and begin to eat food, I notice Ron and Harry come in but no Hermione. Strange, those 3 looked like they was becoming good friends. I think nothing of it and continue eating, oh yeah I forgot to mention it's the Halloween feat so there is extra yummy food on offer. 

Dumbledore is giving his speech as usual, that is until Professor Quirrell interrupts

"Troll, in the dungeon...Thought you ought to know" and with that he faints, well now I know not to get him to save me.

Am I the only one being calm in this situation? by the screaming and all the drama I think I am. Next thing I know I'm now walking to the common room, Good luck Hufflepuffs as your common room is in the Troll's location. Slytherins? Have fun.

"Freddie" I smile running over and sitting on his lap

"Hey, what about me?"

"Georgie" I smirk as I lean over and hug him

"We're missing a brother, Where's Ron?"

"Excuse me, I am your brother too" Percy speaks suddenly appearing in front of us

"Shh, no one can know we're related to Percy the Prat" I reply

"Seriously where is Ronniekins?" George asks

"No Idea,  Percy as Prefect you should go and find him"

He huffs and walks off, I say bye to the twins then I go and join Isabella. Funny enough Harry and Hermione are missing too, where the hell are they? 

"Hey do you want to play Wizard's chess?"

"Sure, I'm great at this game but not as good as Ron he's the best" I smile but deep down frown as there's a troll on the loose and he's missing. I hope he's ok. 

40mins later

The trio enters the common room and I run over and hug Ron then slap him around the head 

"Ouch, what was that for?" he asks whilst rubbing his head where I hit him

"Where the hell were you?"

"Hermione was in the toilets and we saw the Troll going there. We saved her"

"You could've been killed" 

"But I didn't I'm still here aren't I"

"Shut up with your stupid comments, I was worried"

"Sorry" 

"I forgive you, don't go chasing trolls again though" 

"Snape let it in" Harry speaks 

"How do you know?" Me and Ron ask

"He had a bite on his leg, it's a distraction to get everyone out the way so he can try again to get pass fluffy"

"Who's fluffy?"

"This giant 3 headed dog on 3rd floor" Ron explains

"How do you know he's there? 3rd floor is out of bounds"

"We was -"

"I don't wanna know" I interrupt "Stop getting into trouble and going to forbidden places you'll loose us points. Now I'm going to bed." 

I turn on my heel and walk off going to the dorms. I get there and everyone is asleep except Hermione so I take a seat at the end of her bed "So my ditsy twin and Potter saved you?"

"Yeah, Ron even managed the wingardium leviosa charm" 

"Really?" 

"Yeah, it was rather impressive"

I smile and lay down shortly falling asleep afterwards. Who would've thought, Ron saving the day.