30

Professor Pink has been unbearable, bring Lockhart back hell even bring fake Mad Eye back. At least then we'll be allowed practical learning. She has started bringing in many rules, she even banned the twins products, how dare she do that. She's taking all the fun out of Hogwarts, I feel sorry for the 1st years who may of been told how fun this place is and they're not experiencing that.

She's currently inspecting our Divination class today, she wants a prediction off Trelawney who isn't responding.

"Pity" She replies as she writes something down and turns to leave

"Wait, I think I think I do see something. Yes, something dark-"

I don't hear the rest as my mind goes black again.

"Lovely" She continues walking away

"Umbridge" I call

She stops and comes back into the class looking at me

"You're going to be in a terrible position, bad things come to those who are bad themselves. You'll be taken away by the Centaurs"

"Detention Miss Weasley"

"What, that isn't fair she didn't do anything" Ron protests

"She's encouraging this nonsense. 8pm, my office Miss Weasley"

I glare at her and look back at the book in my hand.

I follow the crowds of students who all gather around the court yard, I push my way to the front then step a little to the left as I hear McGonagall pushing her way through, she passes and goes over to Trelawney and comforts her.

"Something you'd like to say dear?" Umbridge asks McGonagall

"Oh there are several things I'd like to say"

The main doors opens and everyone stood by there steps out of the way as Dumbledore comes through.

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers, you do not however have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster"

"For now"

"What a toad" I mumble under my breath

"Don't you all have studying to do" Dumbledore announces loudly before he walks off

I make my way towards a certain pink room as It's nearly time for me to serve my detention. Don't want to be late and make it worse.

"Ah Miss Weasley, just on time"

I remain silent and enter the room taking a seat.