20

Out of my birthday money I have decided to go and by myself my very own crystal ball, I never knew there was so many stands to pick from. I ended up picking a baby pink lotus flower one as I found it very pretty. I was laying in bed reading another book and listening to music when my whole mind goes black.

Tents, Tents are everywhere. People partying and celebrating, then suddenly BAM. It's hell, people running, their eyes full of fear. The sky with a hint of green in it shining as fires brighten up the place.

I sit up catching my breath, what on earth was that about? I haven't had any visions in a while. All the ones I have had was the close future. Except the first one about the Grim, oh and Ron with Scabbers.

"CHLOE CHLOE, GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT" Ron yells suddenly appearing in my room

"What?"

"Dad managed to get tickets, we're going to the Quidditch cup. Fred and George are digging out the tent ready"

My eyes goes wide and I run downstairs pushing pass Ron on the way.

"Mum we can't go"

"Your father was lucky to get those tickets so you are going otherwise it'll be a waste of money"

"It's going to end in terror"

"Where on earth would you get such an idea" She chuckles

"I had a vision"

"Don't be so silly, I knew letting you get that crystal ball would be a bad idea"

"Why won't you believe me?"

"There is no one in our family who is gifted in that department"

"Doesn't mean I can't be gifted" I frown

"I tell you what, if your vision becomes true I'll believe you"