21

"It's way too early" I yawn as we continue walking, we've been walking for miles already.

"Dad where are we going?" Ron calls from behind me and the twins

"Haven't the foggiest" He replies

"Oh great, so we could be walking in the wrong direction"

"Chloe you should know where we're going, use your mind" Fred laughs

"Can everyone stop laughing at me like I'm Trelawney. I don't know how I become talented in this subject but I am. If you don't wanna believe me then fine. But I'll prove you wrong"

We reach a tree and there's a man there who greets Dad. He introduces his son Cedric who jumps down from the tree. He's so hot, not as hot as Harry but he's still hot. We continue our journey and by the time the sun starts to rise we see an old boot which is a port key.

When we arrive I look around wide eyed. This isn't good.

"Are you ok?" Harry asks

"I had a vision the other day. This is the scene from it, tents everywhere."

"What happened?"

"Terrible things, fires. It's like an attack"

"We will be fine"

"You do believe me, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course I do" He smiles

I smile back and we enter the tent, Harry believes me. This is like a dream come true.

"Ron get out of the kitchen we're all hungry"

"Yeah, get out the kitchen Ron" The twins copy Dad

"Feet off the table"

"Feet off the table" They copy again as they take their feet off the table then putting them straight back on

I place my bag at the bottom of my bed refusing to unpack, we'll be gone soon anyway. I freshen up then I make sure I got the things I need and we leave for the match.

"Bloody hell these stairs are tiring, how far up are we?" I complain as I catch my breath

"Well put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know"

I look over the railing seeing Mr Malfoy and Draco, great.

"Father and I are in the Ministers box by personal invitation by Cornelius Fudge himself"

"Don't boast Draco, there's no need with these people"

"Draco" I call as they go to walk off, he stops and looks back up at me

"Jealously is a horrible trait. Have fun having some father son bonding time in your ministers box. He probably won't even talk to you at all" I comment and continue my climb up these bloody stairs.

I remain seated in my chair reading whilst everyone else celebrates the results, the twins attempting to do Irish dancing.

"There's no one like Krum" Ron speaks causing the twins to stop dancing and go around Ron like some type of bird

"Victor I love you, Victor I do. When we're apart my hearts beats only for you" Harry sings with the twins, Harry actually has a god voice

"Sounds like the Irish got their pride on"

I notice myself the sounds outside are louder and that's when Dad comes rushing in. "Stop, stop it"

"It's not the Irish, we gotta get out of here. NOW"

I throw my book into my bag and place the bag on my back. We get outside and it's happening. My vision is happening.

"Get back to the port key, Fred George Ginny is your responsibility"

Everyone runs off but I'm stood there frozen.

"CHLOE GO" Dad yells as he pulls his wand out

"I can't"

"Yes you can, your mother told me about your vision. I Promise you everything will be ok. Go back to the port key and wait there" He kisses my head and pushes me away.

I keep a tight grip on my wand and run towards the port key where I find everyone except Dad and the trio.

"You was right" Ginny speaks up

I ignore her as I watch my vision happen. Eventually everyone else arrives back at the port key too and we can finally leave this terror.