11

A lot of stuff have been going on, students are getting petrified Hermione being one of them. But that isn't all, whoever is going around doing this have taken Ginny. I know for a long time we haven't been getting along as she's been so snappy and obsessed by her diary but that doesn't mean I'm not upset about her being taken. I'm worried, very worried. Oh and to top it all I can't find Ron and Harry so I'm stuck in the common room being bored.

Few Days Later

Well here we are, sat in the great hall for the final feast of my 2nd year at Hogwarts.

"Sir Nicolas is back" Isabella points out

"If he's back then the students must be too"

"Harry, it's Hermione" Neville speaks

We all look towards the doors and see Hermione stood there, Harry and Ron stand up and Hug her when she reaches the table.

"It's good to have you back Hermione" I smile

"It's good to be back"

Dumbledore stands up staring his speech, we all give a round of applause to Professor Sprout and Madam Promfrey for managing to help get the students who had been petrified back.

"All exams have been cancelled"

Everyone cheers even more loudly except Hermione who looks like she's been told the worst news of her life, then again this is the worst news of her life to her. The doors open causing us all to stop and look, the person who have interrupted the moment is none other than our very own Rubeus Hagrid.

"Sorry I'm late" He announces "The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol" He continues as he walks down

Mine and Ron faces goes pale when he mentions Errol, that bloody bird. Hagrid stops by our part of the table and says thank you to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Harry stands up and smiles up at Hagrid

"There's no Hogwarts without you Hagrid" He speaks then hugs Hagrid. When they pull away he starts clapping.

I follow suit and it's like a domino effect until everyone is up and clapping.

Platform 9 & 3/4

I get off the train and look for the red headed couple known as my parents. When I notice them I look back at Isabella and hug her.

"Promise to write every week"

"Of course" She smiles

We both grab our trunks saying bye then we walk off in our separate directions. Once all of us have reached our parents we leave going back home. Summer is here, no more homework. Well some but I did all of mine on the train so no more homework for me. This is going to be great.