Shine:An outcast

This is a story about Queen Shine, the queen of the Light Kingdom that we know and love. But don't be fooled by her cute face. She has a dark side you don't want to know.

  A long,  long time ago, Queen Shine was just a small little eevee. She's not even a queen or princess back then. She was an outcast, abandoned by her parents, forced to find food for herself. And by food, I meant meat. She doesn't know that much about  the world.

But, she was a really good hunter. She's like a tiger in a jungle. So, nobody likes to go near her. She lived a 'happy' life, or so you think .Shine's favorite food were dragons. She always go dragon hunting.

She is a strong hunter, a dangerous pokemon. Every time she comes to town,everyone ran back to their houses. So, it's easy to eat meat and steal some stuff to make her home.

  One day, at the Light Kingdom palace, Prince Dusk can't take it when his people have to cower in fear.

"Father, I need to deal with that eevee. " He said to his father,King Platinum.

  "Son, I understand you want to help our people but its dangerous. She's a monster! " King Platinum replied.

  "But she's a Pokemon, like us. And we're the same species. I'm sure I can reason with her. " Dusk said.

"Convince me. " King Platinum challenged.

"Father, first, she has no parents. Secondly, she is just a little eevee like me. I'm sure she doesn't know killing and stealing are wrong! And thirdly, she is maybe an outcast. " Dusk said.

"Son, how could you know she have no parents? " King Platinum asked.

"Its called following my instincts. " Dusk replied.

"Platinum dear, I think you should trust your son. " Dusk's mother,Pearl,said.

"Are you sure, Pearl? " King Platinum asked his wife.

Pearl nodded. "Fine,  you can go confront that eevee if you promise to be careful. I don't want anything bad happen to you. Do you understand? " King Platinum asked.

  "Yes, father.  If anything happens, I will scream as loud as I can, or I will battle that eevee. " Dusk said then ran outside.

  "I just hope he's alright. " King Platinum said.

  "Of course he is. He's a strong eevee after all. " Pearl said, nuzzling her husband.

To be continued ...