Chapter 62: I'm fine!

Start from the beginning

I open my mouth to rant some more, but I don't want to annoy her so I just nod in response. Not pondering all the words she spoke, I'm still leaving, that I'm sure of.

Liam POV

I'm currently pacing the lobby of this screwy hospital. I've only been allowed to see her a few times, and for about five minutes. I'm the only one that's been allowed to see her.

Ive been at this hospital most of the days every since she's been here, and since her dad passed I've been worried for her. I haven't been able to see her since that happened.

"I'm scared Marshall! I need to see her!" Nicole cries, burying her face into Marshall's chest. At the moment it's Nicole, Marshall, Marrisa, Harry, Louis and I waiting in the lobby. We were supposed to see her sometime today.

"That's it we're seeing her!" Marrisa shouts, standing up from her seat and marching over to the front desk.

"Alright listen here, I wanna see my freaking friend you little-" But she's cut off by Harry throwing a hand over her mouth and dragging her away.

"Babe you gotta calm down, shhh calm down" He says sitting her down in his lap and rocking her.

"When are we gonna see her?! It's been forever!" Louis yells.

"I-I just need to see her once, once is all I ask please!" Nicole shouts, everyone's loosing their minds.

"Nicole, it'll be ok, trust me" I say.

"Anyone here for Gracie Travis?" A nurse asks and everyone jumps up. "Oook then follow me"

I quickly send a text to Niall and Zayn telling them we're going in to see her, even though I doubt they'll make it here in time.

"This room here" She says opening a door for us and there sits a broken, fragile Gracie.

"Gracie" Nicole choked out and runs over to her, enveloping her in a hug. Soon Marrisa joins in.

They eventually back up letting Louis, Harry and Marshall in to hug her, she shakily returns it.

As they step aside I run over to her. "Liam I-" She says but before she has a chance to say anything I slam my lips into hers. Our lips moving in sync together. Strangely this is the best kiss I think we've shared together.

All of a sudden she breaks the kiss and leans away from me. I raise an eyebrow at her trying to read her, figure out what she's thinking.

I can tell she doesn't want me at the moment but I don't care, I sit on the bed next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into a hug.

It doesn't take long until she bursts into tears, burying her face in my neck.

I gesture for the rest of the guys to leave, so they do.

"Gracie shhh" I coo "It'll be alright, it'll be alright"

"I-I'm s-so-sorry!" She says continuing to cry as I run my hands through her hair.

"No...no it's fine, nothing to be sorry for love"

She takes a moment and looks at me and tilts her head. "Are you crying?"

"No. But I'm about to, I hate seeing you so upset. Especially when you act happy in front of people" I state.

"I'm sorry" She says wiping tears from her eyes. "I'll stop. So...I'm gonna be able to leave tomorrow"

"Really?! Gracie that's great!" I yell wrapping her in another hug and she grunts, more tears forming in her eyes. "Oh crap, babe I'm sorry! May I see?"