"Your scents," I said, "There's a reason why we rarely let you guys out the house Anneliese" I told her.

"Why is that?" Andy asked.

"Ashton," Jade said my name warningly, I saw the exact moment she tensed all over.

"What? I thought we were pass lying, there's no use in hiding more truths from them is there?" I turned to her, she simply shot me an annoyed look "Yeah you're right go ahead tell them everything" she said crossing her arms tighter.

"Great more lies about to be revealed?" Anneliese asked sarcastically, I heard her suck in a deep breath as if preparing herself.

"Do you guys remember me telling you guys how these are vampires lands? And that these lands belong to vampires only? Well do you remember what happens to normal human beings and werewolfs when they trespass these lands?" I asked.

"They can get attacked" Andy responded.

I nodded "Correct, so when we adopted you guys we had to make an agreement with our, lets say leader of the vampire pack, that you guys wouldnt provoke any trouble" I said.

"Wait, before you go on, you guys have a leader?" Anneliese asked.

"Yes, just like your grandpa is an alpha, a leader, we have one too, his name is Maximus" Jade said.

"And what does he do? Where is he?" Annie asked.

I rolled my eyes, what didnt that guy do? I hadnt seen Maximus in at least two years, wonder how he was doing.

"He basically controls the lands, makes sure no other pack tries to attack, the more land a leader has the better it is for them, so what Maximus does is the same as your grandpa, he protects the lands and the people in it" Jade said.

"Vampires you mean" Annie scrunched her nose.

"Yes, vampires" Jade corrected.

"So continuing with what I was telling you guys," I cleared my throat "When we adopted you guys we promised Maximus you guys wouldnt be any trouble to other vampires, you guys are humans living in vampire lands, thats ought to attract other vampires right? Well thats why we live so close to the waterfall, to werewolf lands, because rarely any vampire comes here, any smart vampire that is. Maximus agreed to let us live this far from the main land with the condition that you guys wouldnt cause that much trouble"

"And with the condition that we wouldnt kill too many vampires, when we adopted you guys we made it clear to Maximus that we would do anything to protect you guys and if that meant killing some of his vampires then we would do it, he agreed to have you guys be here if we lived all the way over here" Jade added.

"So if you guys begin to wander in the forest, go too far, or too deep, any vampire could get you and harm you, thats why the idea of school isnt very bright to me" I shot a glare to Jade.

I could hear Annie's heart thumping loudly and hard, I think all of this scared her but she just didnt want to admit it to us, she swallowed hard and cleared her throat "But all of these years living here, how come we have barely seen one vampire?" she asked quietly.

"You think that vampire that attacked Andy was the first one to come here?" I asked.

She widened her eyes and turned to Andy who despite everything still mananged to look calm, "So there's been more than one vampire trying to eat us all this time?" he cracked a smile.

"Basically" I nodded.

Anneliese cringed and she bit her lip hard, she reminded me so much of Jade when she did that, I observed her reaction carefully wondering what she thought of school now.