"Didnt you want us to have a normal perfect life? Well isnt school part of being normal?" she asked.

I stayed silent and sighed myself, "Andy?" I asked turning to look at him.

He sat up and grinned "Sorry dad, but Im with Annie on this one, I like the idea of going to school" he announced.

I think both Anneliese and I were as surprised!

"Really?" she squealed getting a smile on her face.

"Traitor!" I mumbled under my breath unable to stop myself, why did he want to go to school also? Andy was usually on my side on everything, again, what was the big deal with school?

"You really think going to school is a good idea?" Annie asked him, a wide smile was spreading over her face and I knew that she thought if she had Andy on his side she would win, well that wasnt going to be the case! I didnt like the idea of them two going out from the house, what if another vampire found them while they were out?

That was my major concern, that another vampire would find them.

"Yeah sure, I think its a good idea" Andy shrugged.

"Do you even realize what you're saying Andy? In 2 weeks tops you'll be wanting to get out of there!" I frowned taking a deep breath so I could convince them more that school wasnt such a good idea when Jade stopped me.

"Jaime stop" she told me sitting up, I kept my mouth shut knowing she was serious when she called me by my middle name.

I stared at her as she straightened and crossed her arms "I think school is a good idea" she declared simply causing Annie and I to again, widen our eyes and stare at her surprised!

"Really?" we both asked at the same time causing Jade to smirk, "Yeah sure, why not? You're old enough to go to school, and you're smart enough also, school will be a piece of cake for both of you" she said.

"Jade!" I groaned while Anneliese squealed happily, "Are you serious mom? You really think its a good idea?" she asked clearly happily.

"Yes I really do think so Annie, its time for you both to explore the world, make new friends, socialize more, you name it" she replied.

I stared at her suspiciously wondering if this was somehow a trap, knowing Jade this could be simply a trick to get you into doing something she wanted.

"So what you're actually saying is that we can go ahead and go to school if we want to? Go out with friends if they invite us places? Go to town?" Andy asked looking at her suspiciously also, looks like I wasnt the only one who was doubting her calm reaction.

Jade nodded "Yes Andy Im saying exactly that" she gave him a sweet smile.

I felt my mouth open in shock! Jade Nicole Torres giving her kids permission to go to town if they wanted to?

Impossible!

"But- but....what about other vampires? Are you forgetting we live in vampire lands Jade?" I protested quickly.

She shot me a glare "We'll figure that out later, right now we're discussing school" she said, her eyes clearly warned 'We'll discuss it later now shut up' but I wasnt going to discuss this later! I was nowhere near discussing this later!

"Jade you know whats going to happen when they head out!" I frowned.

"Whats going to happen if we head out?" Anneliese asked.

"Other vampires might be attracted by your scent" I told her.

"Our what?" she blinked confused.