Mystery Girl Reader X Karma

It was an early morning; the sun was glazing over the horizon as Nagisa looked out towards the sky "common Nagisa! We'll be late!" Kyano exclaimed. He turned around and smiled at her "Sorry Kyano" he apologised as they walked behind the classroom building "Why did Karasuma have to make the leaving time so early in the morning" Kyano sighed as she pulled her backpack over her shoulder.

Karasuma had secluded the class to go to a private forest so they could have private training for 6 days. Nagisa placed his bag in the bellow of the bus, most of the class was either waiting outside the bus or sitting around the classroom building.

After half an hour, everyone had arrived, Karasuma instructed everyone into the bus as everyone buddy up on the bus, it would be a 3-hour bus trip so they had to choose to wise who they sat next to. Once actually the class left the bus and looked around. It was the same size as their E-Class campus.

Several small paths lead into the forest with small signs with writing too small to see from a long distance. They were showed to their cabins and set up their own belongings and what not.

Everyone gathered outside to get a talk on what would be happening during the 'camp' and the safety warnings. "Now the one thing you kids need to know is that a small tribe west of the camp site lives if you seem them don't panic they'll only attack you if you threaten them or feel scared" he explained.

==============================================================

Later that day everyone could have an explore of the camp site. Nagisa, Karma and Kyano all walking to a small shaded path, the sight on the side of the path wrote 'river and cliff face'.

"Common" Karma smirked walking into the forest with his hands on the back of his neck. Kyano and Nagisa followed his feet as he skipped through the forest. Suddenly a fork in the road came, the signs were scratched and battered so you couldn't read what the sign said.

Karma looked to the right then the left path "Which one?" Kyano questioned. "We can split up" Karma smirked "We shouldn't do that-" before Nagisa could finish his sentence Karma had sprinted down the rough path to the right. Nagisa let out a sigh "Let's just go left" Nagisa sighed as he pulled Kyano to the left path.

Karma slowed his running pace to take in the beautiful forest outline. He came across a small river, the stream flowing down the jagged rocks. He sat on the edge of the river on a rock and let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding in. He placed his chin in his palm as he closed his eyes lightly.

~Meanwhile~

The crackle of sticks breaking and the rustle of leaves being push was heard around the girl, she rushed out the tree and leapt over a high cliff edge as she swung onto a vine and swung herself back onto another tree which she climbs on to get to the next one. She did this until she made it to the river.

She smiled as she pulled her bucket from around her waist. She was about to collect some water when she saw the red hair boy. She ducked down and eyed him,he's kinda cute. She smiled as she moved slightly more out the tree to get a better look at him.

Suddenly her buck slipped off her waist and fell onto the rocks causing a knocking sound to echo through the forest. The boy perked his head her way to see her leaning down to try and grab it but her foot slipped. She tried to hook her foot around the branch but missed. She closed her eyes awaiting impact until she felt someone's hands wrap around her sides. She opened her eyes slowly to see a blur of red and green.

Once her eyes got used to the colour she saw the boy's face close to hers, he had a small blush on his cheeks with a sly smirk across his cheeks "What's a girl like you doing here?" He smirked slightly. She huffed as she flipped out of his grasp. "Are you from that tribe that guy was talking about?" he asked, I nodded slightly, "Can you talk?" He questioned. "Yes," I mumbled shyly.