Karma X Rebel Assassin

the ding signalling of the end of school went off, the shuffling of chairs could be heard around the classroom as kids stood up and grabbed their bags, "Everyone!" called Kayano as she stood at the front of the class. everyone's attention was aimed at Kayano.

"Tomorrow night I will be inviting everyone to a club at 'The Riverside knockout' for a start of term party!" she exclaimed giving out small cards to everyone which had 'Your invited!' on the front written with a blue sharpie.

everyone soon walked home taking themselves to their safer homes.

~The night~

Karma arrived early but not early enough, almost all the girls in the class were there and he was the first guy there. he walked over to the table filled with laughter, chatter and his female classmates.

"Hey girls" he smirked pulled a chair from under a man on the next table and sat down, the man lets out an angered yelled before marching off to grab a new seat.

"Oh! Hey Karma-Kun, your early" Kayano smiled as all the girls pointed their gaze to the redhead. "I like getting to party early that's all," he said simply.

After half an hour more classmates began to come into the club with a smile on their faces, they started to chat and talk about some plans on how we could kill KoroSensei getting some confused stares from closer tables causing the students to die down on the chatter and just talk about their lives.

Karma felt a hard pain on his side, looking to the side and saw Nakamura trying to get his attention. "What?" he questioned in an annoyed tone. "Let's find you a girl" she smirked, "What?" he questioned again looking at her with a very confused look.

"You were talking about how you wanted a GF right?" she asked "That was a joke-" but before Karma could explain she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the bar.

"What are we doing?!" he cried as she made him sit on a stool, "Looking for girls" she explained looking around and pointing to a girl down the bar. (PIC)

she was drinking a fruit drink as she sat alone on a bar stool 3 seats down, "Look Naka I don't really wanna do-" he was cut off by Nakamura forcing him to sit next to the girl

"Hey!" she waved, the girl looked up from her phone and stared at us, she nudged me in the side hard enough for me to cough out something to say "Hi! What's your name!" I tried to smile.

the girl gave me a confused smile and let out a giggle, "My names Renee Kiffin!" she squeaked, "So what's your name hottie" she smirked putting her hand on Karma's (Get off him Bitch!)

"Uhm... Karma, Karma Akabane" he said moving his hand away from hers, "Welp nice talking to ya!" he chirped as he hopped up from the stool and walked away to the other part of the bar being followed by Nakamura.

"What was that! she was totally into you!" she cried as she grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him back and forth. "I don't know" he mumbled roughly.