Karma X Outgoing reader

(PS this is unedited)

Karma's POV

Moving to a new neighbourhood is hard, especially when you don't have anyone to help you. My parents are both in India researching ancient artefacts and learning about the religion, I was never really into that kind of stuff.

Nagisa and Sugino had helped me move everything inside my new house and left a few minutes ago. the house was plain, the walls were painted standing brown and light blue and the carpet was black.

I shuffled my feet across the floor as I moved the last box, filled with things for my room, to my room. I pass a thickly edged window which was open, we had opened most of the windows because it was hot trying to move each box to each room all day.

"Penny! Stop making me laugh!" Laughed a voice, I peered over to the side, 2 girls sat on the floor of a bedroom laughing and playing together, they were both about my age.

One girl had very long black hair and blue eyes but her sister had (H/L) (H/C) hair and passionate (E/C) eyes. I felt a small blush appear on my cheeks and the girl smiled.

I shook my head and kept walking down the hall to my room and placed the brown box onto my now made desk, all that was in my room was my desk and my bed which was in the corner of my room next to the window which had a white frame.

I put my sheets on my bed and sat down, I lay down and pulled a book out of one of the boxes from under my bed, it was a Manga I was reading, I slipped out the bookmark and kept reading the pages, flipping its rough pages as I finished each page.

"What chya' readin?" asked a voice from a distance, I perked up and looked around for the person "Over here dummy!" called a voice, I looked out my window and saw the girl, she was waving to me with a huge smile.

"Me?" I questioned pointing to my chest "No the other red head on the roof, of course, you!" he exclaimed leaning her arms on her window sill. "You still didn't answer my question" she smirked "Um... Black bullet" I said, "Oh! I love that Manga!" she exclaimed, "I only just started reading" I smiled learn to my window, we started to chat and talk all night.

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I'm (Y/L) (L/N)" she smiled, "That's a cute name" I smirked, a blush appeared on her cheeks as she hid under the window sill. "My names Karma Akabane!" I called.

"I like it" she smirked as she looked back at me, "Sis! I'm trying to sleep! You've been talking to this dude for hours!" called a girl from the other window I saw them last in, "That's my Sister, her name's Penny" (Y/N) laughed as her sister closed her window.

"She seems like a grinch" I laughed, "She is!" she cried falling back onto her bed, "I have to go to bed now, talk to you later Karma" She waved as she fell back onto her bed and closed her window.

I smiled as I went to sleep that night, I don't even know why.

~Your POV~

~Later that day~

"Hey Sis," I said as I walked into her room, she had pictures of us and our friends all over the floor "What chya doin?" I asked as I sat down on the floor with her. "I'm making a scrapbook of our past school" she explained, we had just transferred to a new school because we were being bullied, but even though people hated us we still made friends and had some good memories.

"Here, this is the one where, Jack and You got ice cream and he tried kissing you but you shoved your ice cream in his face before he could speak!" she laughed showing a picture of Jack, a blond haired, brown eyed boy whose face was covered with blue, pink and yellow swirled ice cream.