Karma X Kuudere Reader

"Do you understand why and what you have to do?" asked the principle as I sit in a large black chair "Yes sir" I respond, I pick up my bag and walk out the room, I've been moved to E-Class not just because of my attitude but because they see me as one of the only students that can kill him.

I'm walking up the hill, its a struggle for me to get up but I can manage. I finally see the top, a race track? smooth like its been renovated, "It would take 5 years to make it this good?" I questioned out loud, I shrugged it off, must be the octopus's doing.

I hear loud chatter coming from one of the classrooms, "I guess this is my class" I sighed tipping my head down, I knock on the door. I hear a muffled "come in" as the class quieted down, I poked my head in shyly "Hello?" I questioned "OH! Class this is (F/N) (L/N) she's the new student of E-class" explained the octopus-like creature.

"You may come in" he exclaimed, I walked in. my black shoes clicked on the floorboards. I could feel the stares of the students, was it curiosity? was it judgement? or was it fear? I had no idea and frankly I didn't care I just kept calm and walked.

I had a straight emotionless face as I looked out to the crowd of a student who was observing me "So (Y/N), would you like to say something about yourself?" asked the Octopus or KoroSensei as they call him in this class. "Well..." I paused trying to think of an interesting thing to tell them.

"My name is (F/N) (L/N), I'm (Y/Age) and I have a scholarship in engineering and art," I said mildly, the class looked shocked once I said those words. "What do you engineer?" asked a boy with pure white hair "I helped Design the Airacomet, which was the first U.S jet fighter" I shrugged "Hmm Wow," Said the boy calmly, I guess he's a Kuudere too. "Well, miss (L/N) you may sit next to Karma, Karma please raise your hand," asked KoroSensei, and at the back, a boy raised his hand.

He had crimson red hair and burning red eyes, I walked towards him and sat in the seat next to him, I placed my bag on the floor beside my feet and shuffled the chair toward so I was tucked in.

After a lesson on how a vertex is different to a black hole it was lunch time, I grabbed my lunch box and started to walk out when a group of boys and girls walked up to me "Hey (Y/N)!" called a voice "Yeah?" i questioned as I turned around "Do you want to sit with us?" asked a girl with dark green hair "No thanks" I denied "Oh" she said disappointed "Maybe she wants to sit with us?" asked a taller boy with dark brown hair "I don't really like sitting with people while I eat thank you very much" I hissed as I walked away.

I could feel their judgemental eyes on me, it's not that I don't want friends! I do want friends! I just don't know how to react when things like this happen that's all.

I lean agent the walls of the classroom/school and started to eat until I felt someone watching me "I know you're their" I spat as I looked to my right to see the same boy, the red head, watching me from afar.

"Hmm you have better eyesight than I thought" he chuckled, I rolled my eyes and went back to eating "Mind if I eat with you?" he asked "Yes" I hissed looking at him with narrow eyes, but even after my denial he still sat next to me.

I stood up and walked away, but as I walked I could hear his footsteps following me from behind, I walked to the tree and climbed up it "Well this is a nice view" he smirked looking up at me "Hmm, don't be a perv" I said calmly "and could you not follow me please" I asked politely "No thanks, I like the view" he smirked as he looked up my skirt, I huffed as I pulled my skirt down to hide my panties.

I lost my footing on a loose branch and slipped, I fell from the tree and I thought I was going to land on the hard rough ground when I feel a padded thump and something holding me. I open my eyes and looked at the figure, it was his. I jumped out of his arms and sat on the ground "Thanks" I said calmly "can i sit with you now?" he asked pointing to a spot next to me "Sure" I sighed shuffling over so he could sit in the shade, we sat down and chatted, he wasn't as much of a pervert as I thought actually!

Karma's POV

She's actually sweet, she has a clear and kind voice and her smile... it's heavenly, I see her eyes drift to the sky and stay fixed on one of the passing clouds "It looks like a turtle" she giggles pointing to a cloud "Yeah! it does" I laughed.

We played that game for about 5 minutes until (Y/N) pointed at something "does that cloud look like KoroSensei to you?" she questioned, I looked to where she was pointing. A yellow blob flew by in sunglasses and a blue Hawaiian shirt "I think he just got back from Hawaii" I shrugged "Oh, that makes sense..." she paused looking at her hand, "Whats up?" I questioned, she kept quiet...

"Are you ok?" I questioned looking at her in concern, suddenly she flopped onto my shoulder, her hair laying over her eyes, I moved her bangs over her ear to see her eyes closed, 'how did she fall asleep?' I questioned in my head.

I soon fell asleep as well.

In Class POV

As some students chatted and ate in the classroom KoroSensei entered through the window, blowing some dirt through the window in the process "Hello Class" he smile "Hello KoroSensei" they smiled back "Wheres Karma and (Y/N)?" he asked the class "(Y/N) went to eat outside and Karma followed her" explained Nagisa "OoOoHhHh Realy?" he exclaimed jumping back out the classroom, followed by other students.

They basically went on a scavenger hunt for the 2 missing students. "I Found them!" called Justice, KoroSensei zoomed over with his lemonade pink blush on his face and a large camera around his neck "Where?!" he exclaimed, Justice put his finger over his lip to hush him and pointed behind the tree, the class looked at the 2, they were cuddling in the shade of the tree, (Y/N)'s head on Karma's shoulder, Karma's arm wrapped around her shoulder and his head placed on her head.

KoroSensei took snapshots of the 2 while they were still sleeping until Karma woke up "Crap" the class gasped "The hell are you doing?!" he yelled waking up (Y/N).

"What are they doing?" she questioned with a blush on her cheeks and drool down her chin. The 2 stood up and looked at the group of misbehaving classmates.... and KoroSensei.

"What were you doing?" asked (Y/N) sternly crossing her arms in anger "Taking pictures of you 2" smile Rio "You are SO cute together" she teased pushing her phone into her face, it shows a picture of (Y/N) and Krama cuddling.

"AHH! give that back!" she cried trying to grab the phone but failing, "So you ship us?" smirk/questioned Karma "Yes!" cried KoroSensei "Then what if I do this" he smirked.

He grabbed (Y/N) by the waist and pulled her towards him, Thier faces met and their lips touched, (Y/N) struggled but then moulded into the kiss. The class started to fangirl as the kiss went on for longer. Of course, KoroSensei took photos and so did Rio, Hitomi and lots of other students.