Karma X Neko Reader

The classroom was filled with loud chatter as the morning started. The day before Karasuma said they would be getting a new student! and this is the reason everyone in the class is making a ruckus before class.

"Did Karmasuma send you a photo?" Maehara asked Okajima, "Hell yeah, but it's not much," he said as he reached into his pocket for his phone. He shows a picture of the bottom half of a girl wearing a skirt and a bag next to her with her hand in her lap.

 He shows a picture of the bottom half of a girl wearing a skirt and a bag next to her with her hand in her lap

 "She looks... nice?" questioned Sugino "We can't really see her face" Isogai pointed out "Thanks, Einstein" teased Nakamura.

"Morning class," said a voice, the class turned and saw KoroSensei, they scattered to their assigned seats and did roll "SO class, as you know a new student will be joining up today" he explained. The class started to buzz with chatter.

"You may come in now (Y/N)" he said, a silence drifted into the classroom, "I'm here!" cried a high pitched voice and in through the window swung a girl, she front flipped through the window and landed it perfectly.

(outfit I made)

she let out a load pant before standing straight and looking at the class with a closed eye smile and saying "Good Morning Class" in her high pitched voice.

Everyone looked at her in shock, she doesn't look like an assassin she looks more like a girly girl who won't be able to handle all this. "Class this is (L/N) (F/N), Would you like to tell us some things about yourself (Y/N)?" asked KoroSensei "Sure" she beamed "Hi! I'm (Y/N), I like climbing, acrobatics, seafood, sleeping and the internet" she giggled.

"Thank you Miss (L/N), you may sit at the back next to Karma," he said as he pointed to the red head who was waving, she pranced over to the seat and sat down with a smile.

she turned her head to Karma and gave him a closed-eyed smile and wave. she turned back to the board so she could listen to the lesson.

After the lesson it was lunch, the new student reached into her pastel pink bag which had cat ears on it, she took out a purple bento box and was about to go outside when someone called to her "Hey (Y/N)!" called a feminine voice, she turned around and saw girl who was short and had light orange hair.