Karma X Party Animal Reader

Karma and Nagisa entered through the school gate, they had to walk through the school to get to the hill and this wasn't fun for E-Class, every day people would tease and call them names as they walked by but E-Class couldn't do anything or else they would get expelled or suspended.

As the two talked and walked up the hill a voice called out to them, "Yo Genderbender! Bakane!" the voice called from bellow, the 2 turned around, "Morning (Y/N)" Nagisa smile "Morning shriek box" Karma smirked, the 2 clashed heads, "What'd you call be flame brain (Natsu all up in here)" she smirked, "Oh nothing (Y/N)~Chan" Karma smirked, "You know I hate it when you call me that!" she cried.

"Those two at it again?" laughed Hinata, Nagisa spun around "Oh! Good morning Hinata and Kataoka" Nagisa smiled, "Yeah there at it again" he sighed as they let their sweat drop. "have we crossed out that they're into each other?" Kataoka laughed as Nagisa followed them up the hill. "That could make sense," Nagisa said.

As the class arrived into the classroom KoroSensei walked through the door, "Good Morning everyone!" he smiled, "Good morning Koro--" they were cut off by a crash and a red blur run through the door, "OH NO YOU DONT!" yelled a voice as an (H/C) haired blur leaped through the window and tackled him, (Y/N) got up and sat down "FIRST!" she exclaimed.

"NO fair!" Karma cried slamming his hands on her table "So fair!" she said back, "You two!" KoroSensei yelled, "Sit" she growled causing them to sit down.

Later that day, while they were studying (Y/N), had her hand on her chin as she tried figuring out the math equation, "Need some help?" Karma asked, "I can't do this" she grumbled as Karma moved his chair over to her, "Here, you put the..." he started to talk to her about the problem and took her through it.

The class looked at the two and smirked, KoroSensei had his light pink face on as some girls took pictures, "Do you understand?" he asked putting down the pencil, "Kind of, but how did you..." they kept talking not even realising how cute they look together.

After class all the student went home, it was a cold and quiet afternoon as all the student of the school went to their homes.

~Karma's POV~

I walked home, Bag slung over my left shoulder as I unlocked the door and walked into my home. I got undressed out of my school uniform and went back downstairs to get something to eat, I opened the fridge door but I found nothing I could make dinner out of.

"Guess I'm going to the shops" I sighed, the closest shops are the ones in the city and I have to take the bus there, I put my crimson shoes on and walked out the door with my bus pass and wallet in my pocket along with my phone.

I stood in the street waiting for the bus, soon the bright light of the bus came cruising down the street and stopped for me. I got on, swiping my card as I got in, and sat at the back of the bus, the further in the bus got to the middle of the city the more people piled onto the bus.

As I listened to my music I saw an (H/C) haired girl in grey jeans, a black midriff top with no shoulders, red, black and grey heels, a red jewel necklace, golden warning and a bracelet, her hair was in a tied up bun (PIC)