Epilogue

Kellin's POV

*6 years later*

"Thank you so much!" I screamed out at the hundreds of people who'd turned up to the show.

"That one was called Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm!"

Every time I sang that song, it brought back memories of Vic and I.

I heard clapping from behind me. I turned and saw Vic. I had gotten so caught up in natures beauty that i'd forgotten that he was there.

"That was amazing Kellin. I didn't know you could sing. What was it called?"

I felt my cheeks heat up. I bet i looked like a tomato right now. "Don't fall asleep at the helm" I said, answering his question.

"Don't be embarrassed Kellin. Seriously, that was amazing. Have you written any others?"

"Um Yeah" I said quietly " When we went back to get something from my house, i was collecting my lyric book"

"Well i bet they are all beautiful, Just like you"

Just remembering that day made my heart fill with warmth. It reminded me of how far I'd come. How much my world had changed in only a few years.

A few months after meeting my new family, I started to busk. I wanted to get my music out there and I figured it was the best way.

I was completely right. After a few weeks of busking, I was talent scouted by a record company.

They were going across the country, searching for new, young talent and that's where Sleeping With Sirens was formed.

I travelled down to the record company's office and that's where I met my now best friends. We jumped straight into recording and soon enough we were playing headline tours.

My world was flipped upside down but in a good way. Of course, Vic was alongside me all the way.

Not just for support though. Him and the guys formed their own band, Pierce The Veil, and were signed to another record label.

Life was amazing.

"This is the last song for tonight! Thank you so much for having us! We're Sleeping With Sirens! Goodnight!"

I performed the song with so much energy, channelling every emotion I had in order to put on a good show. I knew how much our music meant to people and I wanted them to feel happy, even if it was only for one night. That's all I wanted as a teen, one night of happiness.

The crowd cheered as we finished off and I waved as I exited the stage.

I saw Vic waiting for me backstage and made my way over to him with a huge smile on my face.

"Hello my handsome husband." Vic smirked.

Yes, husband. It was graduation day when he popped the big question and, of course, I said yes.

"Kellin Quinn." The principal called over the loudspeaker.

This was the moment I'd been waiting for for years. The moment I'd finally get out of high school.

I grabbed my cap and made my way onto the stage.

I looked out at all the people watching and started to feel slightly nervous until I saw my family cheering me on. My father, Laura and Kailey were all sat together with big smiles on their faces.

The principal approached me and handed me my certificate before stopping me walking off the stage.

"Now Kellin," He started, which made me more than confused "There's one more thing for you here."