Chapter 18

Kellin's POV

The first thing i felt as i opened my eyes, were warm arms wrapped around my waist. At first, i started to freak out. Then i remembered who they belonged to. Vic Fuentes. My boyfriend.

For the first time in years, i woke up in an actual bed, with a smile on my face. I shuffled around a little trying to escape from his death grip, but i accidentally woke him up in the process. 

"Mmm gdmorning Kells" He mumbled in the pillow. "We gotta get ready for school"

I groaned. I was in such a good mood that i'd forgotten that today was a Monday. Or as i like to call it, the day of the devil. And i most definitely had the Monday Blues.

Slowly and grumpily, i stood up and slouched my way to the bathroom, whining more than a four year old who'd been told they couldn't have any candy.  With, every step i took, i let out an over exaggerated groan, whine or huff.

Apparently, Vic found this action quite amusing. He was now sat up in bed, clutching his stomach and laughing so much that tears were flowing down his cheeks.

"Y-you b-big b-baby Kells" He laughed. That made a big grin stretch across my face.  

I continued my journey to the bathroom, finally reaching my destination. I looked into the mirror, my face still bruised, but it looked a lot better than it did.

One more thing i noticed was my eyes. All my life they'd been dull brown. Lifeless. I always thought that they were just the eyes that i was born with but now i saw different. I still saw fear, hurt and abandonment but i also saw a little life. They had a slight sparkle to them. A sparkle which i'd never seen before and i didn't think possible. 

I quickly washed my face and gave my teeth a quick brush before running a brush through my hair. I threw on my clothes and made my way out of the bathroom. I could see Vic sat at the end of the bed, all ready. And let me just say...damn! He looked good! He had on a simple white shirt with a red flannel over the top. Then he had a grey beanie over his beautiful brown curls. 

When he saw me enter he stood up and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "You ready babe?" He asked so sweetly. "Yeah, but one thing?" I replied "Are you happy going as a couple to school?"

I watched him and it was like i could see the cogs turning in his brain. He seemed scared. Then he looked me in the eyes. "Yes. I want everyone to see how lucky i am to have you as my beautiful boyfriend"

He grabbed my hand and we made my way his his car, Mike trailing behind us, still half asleep. I have to admit that, yes, i was scared. Brad and his gang have called me a faggot for so many years when i had no one, so how was he going to react when i turned up with my boyfriend?!

I pushed the bad thoughts aside and remembered all the things i was lucky to have as we made our way to school.

I jumped out the car and Vic made his way round to me. He looked at me reassuringly and i nodded to him. He took my hand in his and we made our way through the door, heads held high. All around us there were whispers, but surprisingly we made it to our lockers without any trouble.

I spoke too soon. Just as Vic pecked me on the lips i heard a booming voice from down the corridor. "HEY HEY BOYS! LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE! A COUPLE OF FAGGOTS!" Brad and his posse made their way towards us.

"Go away Brad" Vic practically growled. 

Brad held his hands up in surrender and motioned for him and the other guys to leave. Someone was wrong. Brad never did this.

"Ah that was easy" Vic said with a smile. "No Vic" I replied "I've known Brad for years. He doesn't just give up. He's planning something" His smile fell. 

He pulled me in close and grabbed my waist. "No matter what they do, i'll never leave you. Nothings going to break us up. We'll do this together"

I gave him a weak smile and grabbed his hand. I gave him a short, sweet kiss and looked back up at him.

"Together"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a few days! I never expected this to get so many reads! What do you think Brad is going to do? Please vote and comment because you know i love to read them!

xoxo