Chapter 19

[T/W: Rape]

Kellin's POV

~ One week later ~

The cuts and bruises were mounting up and, no, they weren't self inflicted. Ever since me and Vic showed up to school as a couple, i've been getting way more beatings than usual. Everyday, Brad or one of his goons would beat me to a pulp. The same happened to Vic, except it's like they were kinder to him. They punched him and trapped him in a locker a few times but to be honest, that was the full extent of it.

Our relationship had started to take a battering. We were still together, but things weren't like they used to be. All this was really taking a toll on us.

I still sensed that something was wrong. Ever since Brad backed off last week it's been constantly nagging at me. However, i thought nothing about it.

The bell had just rung and i was already late to my last class. The hallways were empty, or so i thought. I made my way down the corridor when suddenly i felt a hand cover my mouth.

I tried to scream but all that came out were muffled squeaks. I struggled against the assailants arms but they were just too strong. 

I was dragged into the boys locker room and thrown up against the wall in one of the stalls. My back hit the wall with a sickening thud and i groaned in pain. It was like being at home again.

I felt a slap to my cheek and opened my eyes, finally able to see who had taken me. It didn't come as a surprise to me when i saw Brad stood in front of me.

He quickly left the stall. I knew that there was no point trying to escape as he was right outside the door, so i made no attempt to.

He came back, a length of rope in his hand. My eyes widened and i tried to shuffle as far away as i could from him.

"Now, now Kellin" He spoke in a dark menacing tone " Are we gonna do this the easy way, or the hard way?"

I didn't reply to him but there was no way that i was going to co-operate. I'd taken beatings from Brad so often that i recognised when one was coming and from what was currently happening, i knew something worse was on it's way.

He just growled at my lack of response and tied up my hands behind my back. I figured that my only chance of escaping this was to scream. Unfortunately, it was like he could read my mind as before i knew what was happening, a piece of tape was placed over my mouth, stopping me from calling out.

I waited and waited for his fist to come flying at my face, but it never came. What he did, was much more horrifying. He started to unbuckle his trousers, pulling them, alongside his boxers, down to his ankles.

My eyes widened in realisation and i started to scream. Hardly any sound was made but i had to try?

A felt a rough hand undoing my trousers and suddenly they were pulled down. Tears started to fall freely down my cheeks and his hands got closer and closer to my area. 

I felt him touching me up, groping me and i instantly felt sick. This was worse than any beating i could possibly have had.

I gasped as my boxers were removed, leaving my bottom half entirely naked. I screamed and screamed, but it was no use. No one could hear my calls. No one was coming to save me.

I ended up just laying there, trying to block his perverted grunts and moans from my mind, as he had his way with me.

When he'd finally finished, he untied my hands but not before leaning in close to me. "Ever speak of this to anyone, and you won't live another day" he growled.

I was too numb to say anything so i merely nodded and dressed myself as he exited the locker rooms.

I couldn't get the noises out of my mind. The image would be forever with me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and just cried until the final bell went.

Vic's POV

I left my final class with a huge smile on my face. Not one person from Brad's group had bothered me all day and to top it all off i got to go and see my beautiful boyfriend.

"Hey Vic!" Called Mike "I'm going with Jaime and Tony, wanna come?"

"Nah i think i'm gonna stay with Kellin tonight" I replied thinking of his beautiful face that was slowly beginning to show some signs of happiness.

They nodded before disappearing off home.

I wandered back to my car and saw Kellin sat in the front seat already waiting for me.

His head snapped to the side as he heard my open the car door.

"Hey Baby" I said with a big grin. I lent over to kiss him but he flinched away from my touch. I frowned but instantly let it go when he pecked me on the lips.

"Wanna go straight home?" I asked cheerily. He didn't respond to me with words, only nodding.

I reckoned he'd had a bad day so i let him have his time and didn't pry. All the way home, he said nothing.

 Eventually, when we parked outside the house, i turned to him and voiced my concerns.

"Kells baby, what's wrong?" Again, he said nothing and continued to stare at the floor.

I let out a sigh and got out the car, watching as he did the same. I decided that he'd be back to normal after a good nights sleep.

But how wrong i was.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for a a really depressing chapter! There seems to be some trouble in paradise. What do you think is going to happen next in their relationship? Please vote and comment because you know i love to read them.

xoxo