Thirty-Eight

"I'm guessing that none of us needed anything else to be sad about." Taylor said, looking around the crowd and preparing herself to finally have a break before she has an emotional breakdown.

She smiled, hiding the tears that had wanted to come out. The crowd was immensely listening to her, playing the stories and images in their minds about their story, the story of Harry and Taylor.

"Life isn't really full of happy endings, but maybe just even in that story, we needed one. I'm sorry, I can't continue," she paused, taking a deep breath and smiling again even though her eyes were as sparkly as the stars as that night. . .

"That's why I'm ending it right there, I know all of you doesn't want tragic endings, so I'm giving you a happy one." She licked her lips and looked down, "Uh, the end. Th-Thank you." She said and then walked down quickly, not wanting to be in the center of attention anymore.

Yet, all of their eyes were on her, especially Gemma, the sister of the handsome-looking lad that was the reason they all came here and his mum as well.

"I'm fine, I promise." Taylor said but she was lying. "W-Well, no, not really."

As much as she said the ending was a happy one, it was nothing but a cliffhanger to most of the people in the crowd. A few people knew how they really separated, how their story really ended. Taylor knew that. . . she just doesn't want to mention it and she knows that she wouldn't want to continue it.

She leaned against the chair and sighed, "I didn't like the next part."

"Taylor," Kendall said in a nice tone in attempts to comfort her. "Harry forgave you for that a long time ago. It was a rough time but uh, well, you know that guy, even death might be afraid of him."

Taylor laughed a bit, "Apparently, not." She looked directly at the black casket near the stairs, and averted her eyes as she didn't want the image of Harry inside the box make her cry. She hadn't looked inside it, and she couldn't bare to.

"If they didn't open the casket, I'd say he's just pranking everyone." Kendall muttered, "right now, I just don't know."

"I've thought of that too." Taylor replied, "But, it's been a couple of days now, I don't think he could just lie there, for all I know, he couldn't stay still, and do it straight for days?"

"Yeah, you're right. Plus, I've stared, he wasn't breathing and the glass would have fogged up by now." Kenny nodded. "Have you talked to his parents yet? Not one of these old geezers would tell me how he died."

Taylor shrugged a bit, "Just a few moments with his family, I only knew that he was in the hospital for weeks before that. Comatose."

"Because?"

"Because--"

At that moment, Gemma walked towards Taylor and Kendall. She smiled sweetly and then looked at Kendall, "Hey darling, would you mind if I borrow Taylor for a moment?"

Kendall's jaw was partly dropped but once she had regained her senses, she answered, "Yeah, sure."

"Taylor." Gemma called sweetly and then Taylor stood up.

Taylor followed behind her, they walked upstairs and to a certain balcony. Taylor leaned against the barriers and looked over to the small forest near the house.

"I had been curious about you for years." Gemma said, "When my brother came back from Canada, he just wouldn't shut his twat about you."

Taylor smiled a bit, "Hmm, I'm sorry for your loss."

"We all are sorry for ourselves, Taylor." Gems replied, "It's not easy losing someone like my brother, you'll always miss him."

"Story of my life." Taylor said, looking out and reminiscing a bit about Harry, his smile, his eyes, everything about him. "I'm sorry for this question, but, um, h-how did he--?"