Chapter Five: Gifts

After we carry our plates to the kitchen, we head back to the room and sit on the bed. Nova nuzzles me, trying to get some relief from the pain. I lick a spot on her neck, making her stop. "What are you doing?" She asks looking up at me.

"Nothing." She glares at me.

"What makes you think you can mark me all of a sudden? Just yesterday you were refusing to do it." Yep. You've pissed her off now Kai...

She gets up to leave. Before she reaches the door I pin her to the wall.

"Mate." I whispered softly. She stared at me with terrified and angry eyes. "My mate and no one else's. I promise this time."

"Kai..."

Mark.

Mate.

Mark.

Mate.

I lean over and lick another spot on her neck. Her whole body is shaking. I find a spot that makes her whimper and bite down until I can taste blood on my lips. Nova lets out a small moan and her knees buckle.

She's mine. My Nova. My love. And I've just marked her. I pull away and stare at the bleeding spot. My mates hands are gripping my forearms tightly. Now all that's left is to mate physically.

Nova hugs me. "Is this my present?" She whispers into my neck. In response I just nod. It's taking every bit of will I have not to rip off our clothes and take her right here and now.

She grips at my clothes. Her shaking body is a little concerning, but not much. I close my eyes, feeling her lips press against my neck. "Careful Nova."

"Oh. Your such a baby." She whispers into my ear and nibbles my earlobe, sending shivers down my body.

(SMUT WARNING)

I smirk against her skin. Her hands run under my shirt. The contrast between my burning skin and her cool touch is nice.

She's gonna be the death of me. I take off her shirt and kiss down her neck to her chest. I feel her fingers tug at my hair as I lick over the top of her breasts. Goosebumps pop up all over her body.

She removes my shirt and her bra, leaving the both of us exposed from the waist up.

She lets out a gasp when I latch my lips around her left nipple. I moan around the little bud and tweak the other with my fingers.

"Kai..." She moans out. I nibble on her perky nipple. "St-stop teasing..." She begs.

I look up at her and smile. Her body is shaking. "Sorry baby." I wink at her.

A blush spreads across her cheeks. I take off her pants and chuckle seeing her blue boy shorts underwear. "What? They're comfy." She shrugs. I roll my eyes and lick the wet spot on her underwear. She moans softly. "Tease..."

I lick it again, enjoying the sweetness of it. Finally she stops me. I look up at her. "Something wrong?" I ask stubbornly.

"My heat is going fucking insane and your asking if something is wrong?" She asks, snarkily. I nod and she rolls her eyes. "Please Kai... I want you to fuck me. Fuck me until my heat passes. Please..." She whispers when I stand up.

I can feel my hardness twitch at her words. "On the bed." I jerk my chin towards the mattress. She kisses my cheek and bounds over to the squishy mattress. I smile at her. Along the way she removed her underwear.

Her legs are spread wide and I can see her cunt dripping. I have to bite my lip to hold back a groan. With her index finger, she beckons me over. I lay in between her legs and stare at the pinkness of her pussy.

"Hurry up and do something..." She begs. I run one finger over her dripping folds, smiling when she moans.

I lick at her clit and slide a finger into her tight warmth. I hear Nova gasp. I use my fingers to open her up and I lick her clit to keep her wet. I can feel my hardness twitch when she pulls at my hair. I'm so hard it hurts.

"Kai.... Please... Just... Mate me already..." She begs, tugging my mouth away from her sensitive bud. I sit up and remove my jeans and boxers. My cock bounces heavily in between my legs. I look down at my mate. All spread out and begging.

I lean over her and use one hand to hide myself inside. When I push the head in, Nova moans. She's so tight and warm. I can feel her pussy throbbing around me with her heart beat.

"Yes.... Oh God...." She moans, gripping onto my arms. I groan when I slide more inside. The tightness of her cunt is shooting my body into waves of pleasure. My inner wolf is demanding that we make her ours.

My possesive nature doesn't help any. She's mine. Mine and mine only. Mate is the only thing that runs through my mind when I keep pushing inside. She's moaning like a whore. Loud and pornographic.

When I'm finally buried to the hilt, I let her adjust. This is the first time for the both of us. Yes yes I know. Hard to believe I'm a virgin right?

I lean over and kiss her. Her lips are lazy around mine. "Move..." She begs in a hoarse voice. I slowly pull out and push in, groaning from the movement.

When I finally set a slow pace, she pulls my lips down to hers. "You... OK?" I ask through the pleasure. She pants and moans before answering.

"Yes... I'm so close..." She whispers. I move one hand between our bodies. She nearly screams as I take the pad of my thumb and rub her clit. I can feel her warmth tighten even more around me. I can feel my orgasam fast approaching. "I-I'm... Cumming..." She cries out and her back arches off the bed.

When I feel her fluids gushing onto my cock I lose it. My orgasam hits like a train. My whole body shakes from the intensity of it. I thrush slowly and kiss my mate, working the both of us through our orgasams.

I pull out of her and watch as my white cum drips out of her. It's a slow drip. Most of it probably went into her womb. She's for sure pregnant now. I lean over and lick my own cum away from her hole. She moans and flinches away.

"Sorry." I pull the covers over us both and watch as she falls asleep. She's officially my mate. My Nova. And as I watch her sleeping, I know that I'm hers in return.

(A/N) Holy Jesus take the wheel! Thanks for reading. I need a cold ass shower now. God.... Hope you enjoyed my smutty writing...

~kai_potato