"But I want to stay!"

"You should go back inside, or at least put on a jacket."

"Leave me alone, Dinah! I don't need you to tell me what to do!"

"I'm just trying to help, god!"

"Well I don't need your help!"

Lauren decided to cut into their conversation.

"No. You surely don't need anybody's help to get in trouble, do you Camila?"

Both girl jumped, and turned around, getting face to face with a very unamused Lauren.

"Hey! Ralph, how you doin'?"

"Go back inside, DJ. And go apologize to Normani."

"Right, yeah... Imma do that! Later Chancho!"

"Camila, let's go."

If Dinah had been quick to obey, clearly it wasn't going to be the case with Camila.

"Camila..."

"No."

"What did you just say?"

"I said no, Lauren."

Lauren had been nice and patient, she thought that she should just give her some time and maybe some space when she needed it, and it would be alright... Well, clearly she was wrong, and she could see it now. Camila was provoking her. She was doing all this on purpose: not answering messages, disappearing for hours without telling anyone where she was, pulling pranks and fits; they were all to get Lauren's attention. After a quick check to see that nobody was around, Lauren went to stand right behind Camila.

"Oh no, baby. You don't get to play your big girl card, now. What did mama say to do if it became too much?"

Camila stayed stubbornly silent, going as far as to cross her arms in front of her and refusing to turn around. Lauren looked around again, the chances of them being seen were actually pretty much non-existent, which is probably why the girls had chosen that spot for their prank. She used that to her advantage, and landed a sharp slap on Camila's behind. Camila whined and turned around with an indignant face.

"What did I say, baby?"

"...Who cares..."

The words were mumbled, but still clear enough for Lauren to hear it. She hadn't dared look Lauren in the eyes, preferring to stare at her own shoes, when she felt Lauren grab her chin, she knew she was in big trouble.

"Care to say that again?"

...But really, Camila didn't care anymore at that point!

"I said "Who care?" Lauren."

Camila wasn't expecting what happened next. Lauren took out her phone, looked at it, and typed out something, before putting it back in her back pocket. Then, in one swift motion she took off her big woolen sweater and pulled it over Camila's head.

"...What-?"

Her question was interrupted by the feeling of her pants being lowered down. Without a word, Lauren just put her jeans and underwear under her butt, before tying up her sweater so it wouldn't hide it either.

"Lauren, what are you doing?"

"Go to the corner, little girl."

"Are you crazy?"

"You want to act like a fool? Then you'll look like one. Go throw that tantrum in the corner, the quicker you get there, the quicker we'll go."

"But someone might see!"